(VIANEWS) – THORChain (RUNE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 40.47% in the last 7 days. At 18:18 EST on Sunday, 23 January, THORChain (RUNE-USD) is at $3.8900.
Today’s last reported volume for THORChain is 70313747, 27.04% below its average volume of 96378612.41.
All-Time High and Low
THORChain’s current value is at $3.89, 81.86% below its all-time high of $20.87 on Wednesday, 19 May.
THORChain’s current value is at $3.89, 44372.53% above its all time low of $20.87 on Saturday, 28 September.
Market Cap and Supply
THORChain’s current market cap is at 1150784654. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 300,750,084.94.
THORChain (RUNE-USD) Range
About THORChain’s daily highs and lows, it’s 7.16% up from its trailing 7 days low of $3.6300 and 38.45% down from its trailing 7 days high of $6.3200.
Currently, THORChain (RUNE-USD) has 138327 Twitter followers and 9366 Reddit subscribers.
THORChain’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.53%, a positive 0.02%, and a positive 5.38%, respectively.
THORChain’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.84% (last week), 5.86% (last month), and 5.38% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, THORChain’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin tumbles below $40,000 to lowest level in five months. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Virtual coins have become emblematic of a retreat in speculative investments stirred by the prospect of tighter monetary policy in the U.S. Bitcoin has been tracking swings in technology stocks, which have been under pressure, with the Nasdaq 100 tumbling into a correction on Thursday.", "The Fundstrat strategists suggested legacy buyers might be responsible for much of the recent decline, which has taken Bitcoin down more than 40% from its November record of almost $69,000."
- How far will Bitcoin fall? crypto analyst benjamin cowen identifies the bottom. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 23 January, "But later this year, I do think there’s a decent probability that we will see some type of a rally where Bitcoin will be outperforming almost everything else," he said.", "Cowen added that a "full-on worst-case scenario" would put Bitcoin at around $20,000."
- SEC rejects Bitcoin ETF plan from anthony scaramucci’s skybridge capital. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "The SEC has yet to approve a spot-Bitcoin ETF, though it gave the green light for futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs in October.", "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission rejected Intercontinental Exchange’s NYSE Arca proposal for a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund from Anthony Scaramucci’s Skybridge Capital."
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
More news about THORChain (RUNE-USD).