(VIANEWS) – ThunderCore (TT-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.31% in the last 7 days. At 05:20 EST on Sunday, 26 September, ThunderCore (TT-USD) is at $0.0093.
Today’s last reported volume for ThunderCore is 9133042, 63.2% below its average volume of 24818247.07.
All-Time High and Low
ThunderCore’s current value is at $0.01, 82.32% below its all-time high of $0.05 on Thursday, 9 May.
ThunderCore’s current value is at $0.01, 275.84% above its all time low of $0.05 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
ThunderCore’s current market cap is 71202855.
ThunderCore (TT-USD) Range
Regarding ThunderCore’s daily highs and lows, it’s 6.72% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0100 and 6.72% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0100.
Currently, ThunderCore (TT-USD) has 117386 Twitter followers and 663 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 10 forks, 36 stars, and 5 subscribers.
ThunderCore’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.15%, a positive 0.03%, and a positive 4.31%, respectively.
ThunderCore’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.79% (last week), 4.23% (last month), and 4.31% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Gold investors are moving on to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ethereum, says bloomberg commodities strategist. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Investors are giving up on gold and moving on to cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), according to Bloomberg Intelligence Commodity Strategist Mike McGlone.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 3.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $43,942.04 at press time, while Ethereum is up 7.2% during the 24-hour period to $3,137.17."
- Institutional investors are preferring ethereum over Bitcoin, says JPMorgan. According to Business Insider on Friday, 24 September, "Institutional investors are more interested in Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) futures than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) ones, as per JPMorgan analysts.", "See Also: Ethereum Has Already Surpassed Bitcoin Based On Dollar Holdings: Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky"
- SPRT and GREE stock merge: greenidge generation tanks again despite Bitcoin rebound. According to FXStreet on Friday, 24 September, "Unfortunately for shareholders of Greenidge Generation the rebound in Bitcoin’s price was not enough to reverse the fortunes of this Bitcoin mining company.", "Companies who mine Bitcoin have largely been affected by the volatility in the price action of the benchmark crypto. "
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin, ethereum see buying opportunity after another China crackdown. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "In fact, while this is admittedly "the most aggressive [ban] to date," China has been banning Bitcoin regularly since 2013.", "On May 21, Chinese authoritiessaidthat tighter security was needed to protect the financial system and calledfor a crackdown on Bitcoin mining causing its price to fall by over 8.5%, whichbought the rest of the crypto market down with it - Bitcoin is now 12% higher. "
- Wallstreetbets launches new forum to enable discussions on cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "The Reddit investor forum r/WallStreetBets has launched a new forum that will allow investors to discuss about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $44,409.98 at press time, while Ethereum is down almost 1% during the 24-hour period to $3087.24."
More news about ThunderCore (TT-USD).