(VIANEWS) – TomoChain (TOMO-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 48.32% in the last 14 days. At 20:21 EST on Monday, 20 September, TomoChain (TOMO-USD) is at $1.9500.
Today’s last reported volume for TomoChain is 27147349, 38.15% above its average volume of 19649517.62.
All-Time High and Low
TomoChain’s current value is at $1.95, 46.73% below its all-time high of $3.88 on Monday, 6 September.
TomoChain’s current value is at $1.95, 1376.44% above its all time low of $3.88 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
TomoChain’s current market cap is 173510333.
Currently, TomoChain (TOMO-USD) has 54098 Twitter followers and 2277 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 54 forks, 96 stars, and 22 subscribers.
TomoChain’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 4.67%, a negative 0.18%, and a positive 5.10%, respectively.
TomoChain’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.94% (last week), 5.00% (last month), and 5.10% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, TomoChain’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Defi hacker steals $12.7m in Bitcoin from binance smart chain-based pnetwork. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Another DeFi hack has resulted in the loss of $12.7 million worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) from a cross-chain DeFi protocol."
- 5 key headlines you May have missed from this weekend: hang seng crash, El Salvador Bitcoin buy, litecoin growth, Apple ios15 update, Netflix at emmys. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Litecoin Wallet Activity Growth Surpasses Dogecoin: In other news from the cryptocurrency sector, Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) has surpassed Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Cardano (CRYPTO: ADA) in terms of the number of active addresses on the network.", "What Else: Among other stories from the weekend, investors would want to check out the Benzinga EV week in review, the Week in Cannabis, where the world’s first statue of anonymous Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto was unveiled, and Dogecoin knock-offs that are surging despite a slump in major cryptocurrencies."
- El Salvador president buys Bitcoin dip but rules out 'any KIND OF reform' on abortion rights, same-sex marriage. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Read Next: Power Of ‘Hodling:’ 9-Year Old Dormant Bitcoin Wallet Springs Into Action As Its Value Surges 345618%", "Read Next: El Salvador Adopting Bitcoin Is "An Inadvisable Shortcut": International Monetary Fund"
- What's more bullish, ethrereum or Bitcoin? you decide!. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 18 September, "It was found that 75.5% of Benzingafollowers thinkEthereum looks more bullish while 24.5% thinkthe Bitcoin chart looksmore bullish.", "Benzinga ran a Twitter surveyto see whether traders thought the chart of Ethereum or Bitcoin looks more bullish. "
- Anonymous Bitcoin founder commemorated in budapest with bronze featureless statue. According to Business Insider on Saturday, 18 September, "Members of a cryptocurrency community in Hungary unveiled a statue on Thursday honoring the anonymous founder of the Bitcoin digital currency.", "Most recently, El Salvador became the first country to adopt Bitcoin as a legal tender."
More news about TomoChain (TOMO-USD).