(VIANEWS) – Travala.com (AVA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.39% in the last 7 days. At 03:56 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Travala.com (AVA-USD) is at $1.1000.
Today’s last reported volume for Travala.com is 3390768, 58.32% below its average volume of 8136938.51.
All-Time High and Low
Travala.com’s current value is at $1.1, 83% below its all-time high of $6.45 on Wednesday, 14 April.
Travala.com’s current value is at $1.1, 8889.42% above its all time low of $6.45 on Wednesday, 27 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Travala.com’s current market cap is 56753804.
Currently, Travala.com (AVA-USD) has 147495 Twitter followers and 11033 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 2 forks, 6 stars, and 2 subscribers.
Travala.com’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.89%, a negative 0.36%, and a positive 3.90%, respectively.
Travala.com’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.52% (last week), 3.49% (last month), and 3.90% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Travala.com’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In a paper published on his website in June, Taleb explained why he believes Bitcoin is worth "exactly 0.", "Another Bitcoin supported found Taleb’s comments to be "a bit in poor taste."
- SEC rejects Bitcoin ETF plan from anthony scaramucci’s skybridge capital. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission rejected Intercontinental Exchange’s NYSE Arca proposal for a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund from Anthony Scaramucci’s Skybridge Capital.", "The SEC has yet to approve a spot-Bitcoin ETF, though it gave the green light for futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs in October."
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin very bearish below $39,800 – 19 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 19 January, "During the weekend, prices rose as investors waited for the North America Bitcoin Conference (NABC). ", "Risky assets like Bitcoin tends to underperform in a period of rising bond yields since it is usually a signal that the Fed will hike interest rates. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin tries to bounce in quiet session – 20 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 20 January, "It does look like Bitcoin is trying to turn things around and pick things up, so I do like the idea of buying Bitcoin, I just would not jump in with both feet right away. "
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Travala.com (AVA-USD).