(VIANEWS) – Trust Wallet Token (TWT-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.03% in the last 24 hours. At 06:21 EST on Saturday, 4 December, Trust Wallet Token (TWT-USD) is at $0.8116.
Today’s last reported volume for Trust Wallet Token is 55308752, 59.35% above its average volume of 34708642.63.
All-Time High and Low
Trust Wallet Token’s current value is at $0.81, 49.88% below its all-time high of $1.64 on Sunday, 5 September.
Trust Wallet Token’s current value is at $0.81, 29499.83% above its all time low of $1.64 on Tuesday, 9 June.
Market Cap and Supply
Trust Wallet Token’s current market cap is 283737389.
Trust Wallet Token (TWT-USD) Range
About Trust Wallet Token’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.2% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.8100 and 24.85% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.0800.
Currently, Trust Wallet Token (TWT-USD) has 10764 Twitter followers and 60060 Reddit subscribers.
Trust Wallet Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.42%, a positive 0.15%, and a positive 4.47%, respectively.
Trust Wallet Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.88% (last week), 3.76% (last month), and 4.47% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Trust Wallet Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Another one bites the dust: SEC rejects wisdomtree's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has denied yet another Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) spot market exchange-traded fund (ETF) application, after approving multiple Bitcoin futures-based ETF applications.", "As Benzinga reported in early November, theChicago Board Options Exchange BZX Exchange’s filing askedthe SEC to make a rule change that would allow it to list VanEck’s Bitcoin fund. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to undulate – 02 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 2 December, "With that being said, I think it is probably only a matter of time before Bitcoin does rally, if for no other reason than some people are using it as a hedge against inflation.", "Nonetheless, there is nothing on this chart that even remotely suggests that you should be shorting Bitcoin anytime soon."
- Bitcoin plunges over 20% in another sign of global market nerves. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 4 December, "Some leveraged buyers of Bitcoin were flushed out in Saturday’s crash, according to Vijay Ayyar, head of Asia Pacific with crypto exchange Luno in Singapore."
- El Salvador May be pushing for retail transactions in Bitcoin but michael saylor doesn't see it as A good idea. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "It is possible to walk into a cafe run by Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) in El Salvador and purchase coffee with Bitcoin or grab a burger at McDonald’s Corp (NYSE:MCD) restaurant in its capital San Salvador.", "The country has also been criticized by central banks and the International Monetary Fund for its Bitcoin adoption; criticism that Bukele has brushed aside through Twitter."
- Bitcoin stays below $60k, ethereum marks key milestone, dogecoin and shiba inu trade in the red as analysts warn crypto market not yet out of woods. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "Craig Erlam, a senior analyst with OANDA said that Bitcoin "remains vulnerable to the continual shifts in sentiment as information slowly [on the Omicron variant of COVID-19] appears.", "Meanwhile, In an acknowledgment to the block in blockchain, Square Inc (NYSE:SQ) headed by Bitcoin bull Jack Dorsey announced Wednesday that the company was changing its name to Block Inc, while its cryptocurrency arm will be called Spiral."
More news about Trust Wallet Token (TWT-USD).