(VIANEWS) – Trustswap (SWAP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 32.51% in the last 7 days. At 09:22 EST on Sunday, 26 September, Trustswap (SWAP-USD) is at $0.9969.
Today’s last reported volume for Trustswap is 1735253, 51.86% below its average volume of 3604800.8.
All-Time High and Low
Trustswap’s current value is at $1, 80.05% below its all-time high of $5 on Friday, 16 April.
Trustswap’s current value is at $1, 3094.88% above its all time low of $5 on Thursday, 9 July.
Market Cap and Supply
Trustswap’s current market cap is at 77856896. The total supply is 99,996,775.72, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 77,941,471.93.
Trustswap (SWAP-USD) Range
Regarding Trustswap’s daily highs and lows, it’s 9.55% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.9100 and 30.77% down from its trailing 7 days high of $1.4400.
Currently, Trustswap (SWAP-USD) has 57741 Twitter followers.
Trustswap’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 5.34%, a negative 0.95%, and a positive 7.28%, respectively.
Trustswap’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.76% (last week), 7.59% (last month), and 7.28% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Trustswap’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Twitter announces broader rollout of tipping feature (and even includes Bitcoin). According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "People can copy the address and paste it into a Bitcoin wallet of their choice to send the user a payment directly.", "Twitter to Allow Bitcoin Tipping: Twitter said people can now tip with Bitcoin (CRYTO: BTC) using Strike, a payment application built on the Bitcoin Lightning Network that allows people to send and receive Bitcoin."
- Bitcoin, ethereum and dogecoin charge ahead but fed's coming move could incite volatility again. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "What Happened: The apex cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), rose 3.18% to $43,289.24 over 24 hours. ", "See Also: El Salvador President Buys Bitcoin Dip But Rules Out ‘ANY KIND OF REFORM’ On Abortion Rights, Same-Sex Marriage"
- Bitcoin soars as crypto's utility continues to increase: what does the chart say comes next?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "The Bitcoin Chart: Following the announcement, Bitcoin rose about 2.5% in the 45 minutes between 1p.m. and 1:45 p.m. ", "If Bitcoin can regain the level as support, it will negate the bear flag pattern created between Sept. 19 and Thursday."
- Cryptos make comeback as altcoins add $100b in 24 hours, Bitcoin shows strength at $44,000. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "According to a Twitter update from crypto trader Dom’s Crypto, Bitcoin has confirmed the support level at $43,000 and is looking to break through the next level at $44,250 very soon."
- Argo blockchain's uplisting: what investors should know about Bitcoin miner. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "About Argo Blockchain: A fleet of more than21,000 machines that mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies operateas the main business segment for Argo Blockchain.", "The company has sold Bitcoin from time to time but typically holds the cryptocurrency."
More news about Trustswap (SWAP-USD).