(VIANEWS) – Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 180.27% in the last 30 days. At 14:20 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) is at $2.0600.
Today’s last reported volume for Ultra (UOS) is 16422929, 100.39% above its average volume of 8195312.91.
All-Time High and Low
Ultra (UOS)’s current value is at $2.06, 17.07% below its all-time high of $2.49 on Thursday, 25 November.
Ultra (UOS)’s current value is at $2.06, 9544.97% above its all time low of $2.49 on Monday, 2 September.
Market Cap and Supply
Ultra (UOS)’s current market cap is 552661701.
Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) Range
About Ultra (UOS)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 174.67% up from its trailing 30 days low of $0.7500 and 16.94% down from its trailing 30 days high of $2.4800.
Currently, Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) has 52954 Twitter followers and 1083 Reddit subscribers.
Ultra (UOS)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.54%, 4.48%, and 6.10%, respectively.
Ultra (UOS)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.49% (last week), 7.61% (last month), and 6.10% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "It highlights that Bitcoin is a risk-on/risk-off asset," said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak + Co.", "The session’s decline saw Bitcoin drop 20% below a record high notched earlier in November, which for many strategists showcases the coin’s tendency to closely track moves of the broader stock market."
- Ethereum outperforms Bitcoin by the most since its inception. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "However, Ethereum has been outperforming Bitcoin over the past month," said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak + Co. Should it break out above its mid-November highs while Bitcoin continues to sit below both its mid-November and its April highs, it will show that Ether has become the new crypto of choice for most investors, he added.", "Ether is outperforming Bitcoin by the greatest amount this year since the native token of the Ethereum network was launched in 2015 as an alternative to the original cryptocurrency."
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound from weekend plunge, moving past omicron Covid-19 variant concerns, dogecoin, shiba inu follow course. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), showed strength Sunday evening as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.65% to $2.56 trillion.", "Read Next: Popular Crypto Trader Michaël Van De Poppe Say Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Over"
- A Bitcoin miner buying opportunity: marathon digital is up 89% since we wrote about it in June, but has pulled back 31% in recent weeks.. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "As of Tuesday’s close, the top name in that ranking was the Bitcoin miner Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA).", "In a post in June (Betting On A Bitcoin Bounce), we wrote that our top name at the time was the Bitcoin miner Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc.(NASDAQ:MARA):"
- Why coinbase stock could rip amid Bitcoin, ethereum rally and general market strength. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Coinbase GlobalInc (NASDAQ:COIN) was trading over 4% higher on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which closed the 24-hour session 4.67% and 4.88% higher, respectively, on Sunday.", "The cryptocurrency leaders continued to trade higher on Monday at publication with Bitcoin rallying more than9%and Ethereum rising over 10% amid overall market strength. "
More news about Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD).