(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, UMA (UMA) (UMA-USD) is 21.97% down at 06:20 EST Thursday, 6 January which is 1697.32% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for UMA (UMA) is 283834847, 346.76% above its average volume of 63531098.51.
UMA (UMA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.56%, a negative 0.32%, and a positive 4.87%, respectively.
UMA (UMA)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.51% (last week), 3.70% (last month), and 4.87% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
UMA (UMA)’s current market cap is at 610396097. Total supply is at 105,860,540.12, maximum supply is at 105,860,540.12, and circulating supply is at 63,724,409.83.
Currently, UMA (UMA) (UMA-USD) has 52664 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 146 forks, 255 stars, and 24 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
UMA (UMA)’s current value is at $9.56 which is 77.06% below its all time high of $41.56 at Thursday, 4 February.
UMA (UMA)’s current value is at $9.56 which is 3039.92% above its all time low of $41.56 at Wednesday, 29 April.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, UMA (UMA)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin stumbles while traders turn to technicals for direction. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 3 January, "In some ways, it’s a victim of its success because so much risk capital has moved into Bitcoin and to a certain extent other cryptos.", "The session is setting Bitcoin up for its seventh consecutive close below that threshold, which is watched closely by chartists."
- Why is curve dao token soaring today when Bitcoin, ethereum, and dogecoin tank?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 4 January, "CRV rose about 16.4% against both Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) over 24 hours, as per CoinMarketCap data.", "Read Next: Bitcoin Fails To Shine On Its Birthday - Ethereum, Dogecoin Follow Lead - But Here’s Why The Downtrend May Be Temporary"
- Will Bitcoin hit $100,000 in 2022? we asked the experts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 3 January, "We are bullish Bitcoin long-term, based on our long-term trend-following gauges," Katie Stockton, founder and managing partner of Fairlead Strategies LLC, said in an email.", "The No. 1 influencing factor for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2022 is central bank policy," Antoni Trenchev, managing partner of crypto lender Nexo, said in an email. "
- Nasdaq-listed firm says it will offer the first Bitcoin dividend. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 5 January, "The Silver Spring, Maryland-based firm said in a statement Wednesday that investors will have the option to receive a cash dividend of 5 cents a share or the Bitcoin equivalent based on the price on a given date. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin languishing around 200-day EMA – 03 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 3 January, "Furthermore, most of the crypto market is probably sitting around waiting to see what Bitcoin will do, as it tends to be a major influence on what happens in general. ", "I do believe that Bitcoin will continue to take off next year, so I think at this point most people who are actual investors are hardly worried about the way this market is behaving, but it does not necessarily show imminent strength. "
More news about UMA (UMA) (UMA-USD).