(VIANEWS) – Over the last 4 hours, Uniswap (UNI-USD) is 30.13% up at 08:21 EST Sunday, 26 September which is 2093.01% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Uniswap is 1085751164, 31.61% above its average volume of 824967439.99.
Uniswap’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.59%, a negative 0.75%, and a positive 4.61%, respectively.
Uniswap’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.10% (last week), 4.17% (last month), and 4.61% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Uniswap’s current market cap is at 12096128360. Total supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 519,857,388.13.
Currently, Uniswap (UNI-USD) has 636213 Twitter followers and 52706 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Uniswap’s current value is at $23.41 which is 49.25% below its all time high of $44.92 at Monday, 3 May.
Uniswap’s current value is at $23.41 which is 2113.05% above its all time low of $44.92 at Thursday, 17 September.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Uniswap’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Uniswap (UNI-USD)
- According to The Wall Street Journal on Friday, 24 September, "Grayscale Investments, which calls itself the world’s largest digital-currency asset manager, launched a fund two months ago that invests in tokens tied to crypto-trading platforms including Uniswap and SushiSwap. "
News about Bitcoin
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin, ethereum see buying opportunity after another China crackdown. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Rumorssuggestedthat local authorities would penalize banks that facilitated Bitcoin transactions and the coin’s value fell by 12% to $562 - but the current price is 7,345% higher.", "The market largely ignored thatban, with Bitcoin closing the day up 4%,andhas since increasedby 520%."
- Bitcoin, ether tumble as China intensifies crackdown on crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 24 September, "The country is a dominant player in crypto and as recently as April had a 46% share of the global hash rate, a measure of computing power used in mining and processing, according to the Cambridge Bitcoin Electricity Consumption Index.", "China’s tough chance is part of the reason why Bitcoin prices collapsed in May and have struggled to regain previous all-time highs above $60,000."
- Cryptos make comeback as altcoins add $100b in 24 hours, Bitcoin shows strength at $44,000. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "According to a Twitter update from crypto trader Dom’s Crypto, Bitcoin has confirmed the support level at $43,000 and is looking to break through the next level at $44,250 very soon."
- Gold investors are moving on to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ethereum, says bloomberg commodities strategist. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "The strategist believes that Bitcoin could rally to $100,000 this year after that massive correction that saw the apex cryptocurrency falling below the $30,000 level.", "Why It Matters: Investors who previously took positions in gold as an inflationary hedge are now investing in cryptocurrencies in order to diversify their portfolios amid the rising popularity of Bitcoin and Ethereum, the world’s two largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization."
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 23 September, "As our user base continues to grow and digital asset adoption increases, our survey results suggest that a greater number of investors see Bitcoin as a better store of value compared to more traditional asset classes such as stocks, real estate, and government bonds," Steve Ehrlich, Voyager’s founder and CEO, said in the survey statement."
More news about Uniswap (UNI-USD).