(VIANEWS) – USD/CHF (USDCHF) is currently on bullish momentum. At 08:06 EST on Sunday, 7 August, USD/CHF (USDCHF) is at 0.9616, 0.6953% up since the last session’s close.
USD/CHF (USDCHF) Range
About USD/CHF’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.807% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.95 and 0.649% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.96.
USD/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 5.798% up from its 52-week low and 4.442% down from its 52-week high.
Last news about USD/CHF (USDCHF)
- Usd/chf price analysis: 100-dma probes bulls on the way to 0.9680. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "Should the USD/CHF prices drop below 0.9460 support, the odds of witnessing the 0.9400 level back on the chart can’t be ruled out.", "That said, the recently firmer RSI and an impending bull cross on the MACD also keep USD/CHF buyers hopeful."
- Usd/chf price analysis: sellers stepped at the 100-dma, eyeing to crack 0.9470. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "The USD/CHF retraces under the 100-day EMA and shifts the pair’s bias to neutral-downwards as the exchange rate further separates from the previously mentioned moving average (MA) and closes to the August 3 daily low at 0.9542. ", "From a daily chart perspective, the USD/CHF is neutral-to-downward biased reinforced for several reasons. "
- Usd/chf leans bullish towards 0.9600 on upbeat options market signals ahead of US NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "That said, one-month USD/CHF risk reversal (RR), a difference between call and put options, printed the three-day uptrend while flashing a 0.080 figure by the end of Thursday’s North American session."
- Usd/chf price analysis: soars post US nfp, reclaims 0.9600. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "On the other hand, if USD/CHF resistance holds, the major could dip towards the R1 pivot point at 0.9600.", "The USD/CHF is surging during the North American session after hitting a daily low early in the Asian session at 0.9538. "
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy retakes 134.00 mark and beyond, eyes weekly high set on Wednesday. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "Thursday’s key focus would remain on the Bank of England monetary policy decision, which could infuse some volatility in the markets and provide some impetus to the USD/JPY pair. ", "The USD/JPY pair reverses an intraday dip to the 133.40 area and turns positive for the third straight day on Thursday. "
- Usd/jpy regains 133.00 as firmer yields battle recession woes, China-linked fears ahead of US NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 5 August, "Looking forward, USD/JPY traders should pay attention to the risk catalysts and yields ahead of the US Nonfarm Payrolls (NFP) for July, expected 250K versus 372K prior, for clear directions."
- Usd/jpy extends losses below 134.00 on lower consensus for US NFP. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "They forecast the USD/JPY pair at 135 by the end of the third quarter and at 132 by year-end."
- Usd/jpy extends losses to the 133.00 area amid a weaker dollar. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 4 August, "The USD/JPY dropped further after the beginning of the American session and printed a fresh daily low at 133.02. ", "The USD/JPY is near the 133.00 zone a break lower could open the doors to more losses, with the next support at 132.70 followed by 132.20. "
More news about USD/CHF (USDCHF).