(VIANEWS) – USD/CNH (USDCNH) is currently on bullish momentum. At 00:06 EST on Monday, 15 August, USD/CNH (USDCNH) is at 6.7651, 0.5105% up since the last session’s close.
USD/CNH (USDCNH) Range
Concerning USD/CNH’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.507% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $6.73 and 0.408% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $6.74.
USD/CNH’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.513% up from its 52-week low and 0.038% down from its 52-week high.
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd to find support in the upper 1.02s in the near-term – scotiabank. According to FXStreet on Friday, 12 August, "We look for EUR/USD to find support in the upper 1.02s in the near-term."
- Eur/usd creeps down from five-week highs, under the 1.0300 figure. According to FXStreet on Saturday, 13 August, "The EUR/USD is trading at 1.0255 after hitting a daily high at 1.0321, but overall US dollar strength sent the shared currency diving below the 1.03000 figure, towards a fresh two-day low at 1.0238."
- Eur/usd price analysis: bulls keep reins above 1.0220 support confluence. According to FXStreet on Sunday, 14 August, "On the flip side, a daily closing below 1.0220 appears necessary for the EUR/USD bears to retake control.", "On the contrary, the 50-DMA and Descending resistance line from late May questions the EUR/USD bulls."
- Eur/usd set to move back to 1.0275 – ING. According to FXStreet on Friday, 12 August, "Given that we are slightly bullish on the dollar today, we think that the recent EUR/USD correction has stalled in the 1.0350/0400 resistance area and would favour a move back to 1.0275 today."
- Eur/usd: dollar sell-off unlikely to be sustained – MUFG. According to FXStreet on Saturday, 13 August, "Analysts at MUFG Bank, have the idea of a shorting the EUR/USD pair around 1.0290 with a target at 0.9900 and a stop-loss at 1.0540. "
More news about USD/CNH (USDCNH).