(VIANEWS) – USD/CNH (USDCNH) is currently on bullish momentum. At 00:06 EST on Monday, 9 May, USD/CNH (USDCNH) is at 6.7455, 0.5605% up since the last session’s close.
USD/CNH (USDCNH) Range
About USD/CNH’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.796% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $6.69 and 0.421% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $6.72.
USD/CNH’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.796% up from its 52-week low and 0.077% down from its 52-week high.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/CNH’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Last news about USD/CNH (USDCNH)
- Usd/cnh price analysis: bulls attack 6.6980 key hurdle. According to FXStreet on Friday, 6 May, "Given the recently bullish MACD signals and sustained trading beyond the 20-SMA, not to forget the two-day-old rising support line, USD/CNH prices are likely to stay firmer.", "That said, a clear upside break of the 6.6980 becomes necessary for the USD/CNH bulls to brace for the 61.8% Fibonacci Expansion (FE) of April 24 to May 03 moves, near 6.7180."
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd hovers around 1.0540s as bears take a breather. According to FXStreet on Saturday, 7 May, "The EUR/USD trimmed some of Thursday’s losses, and it is set to finish the week on the right foot, snapping four consecutive weeks of losses amidst a risk-aversion environment in the financial markets. ", "The 50-hour simple moving average (HSMA) crossed over the 200-HSMA, a bullish signal, but the almost horizontal slope keeps the EUR/USD range-bound."
- Eur/usd price analysis: 20-ema rejection seems lucrative for greenback bulls, 1.0360 eyed. According to FXStreet on Friday, 6 May, "The EUR/USD pair has slipped lower after struggling to sustain above the round level resistance of 1.0540. "
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 6 May, "The EUR/USD pair edged slightly higher following these comments and was last see rising 0.5% on a daily basis at 1.0590."
- Eur/usd bears brace for 1.0490 support with eyes on US NFP. According to FXStreet on Friday, 6 May, "However, EUR/USD bulls will remain cautious until witnessing a clear break of the 100-SMA, close to 1.0690 at the latest.", "Should the jobs report fail to portray an easing employment crunch, the EUR/USD prices have further south to track."
More news about USD/CNH (USDCNH).