(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) has been up by 3.91% for the last 21 sessions. At 02:12 EST on Tuesday, 29 November, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is $0.97.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 10.943% up from its 52-week low and 7.918% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.30%, a negative 0.19%, and a positive 0.63%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.54% (last week), 0.65% (last month), and 0.63% (last quarter), respectively.
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd could trade back up to the 1.0480/1.0500 area again – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "We cannot rule out EUR/USD trading back up to the 1.0480/1.0500 area again (though the reasons for that are far from obvious) but reiterate that the second half of the week could potentially push EUR/USD back to the 1.02 area."
- Eur/usd to reach 1.15 by late 2023 – deutsche bank. According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "Economists at Deutsche Bank see the S&P 500 at 4500 in the first half of next year while EUR/USD is likely to hit 1.15 by late 2023.", "Finally in FX, we see a reversal in the Dollar’s upswing, with EUR/USD strongly moving back above 1.10, likely reaching 1.15 by late 2023."
- Eur/usd retreats towards 1.0350 amid risk aversion ahead of EU inflation, fed’s powell. According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "Additionally, weighing on the EUR/USD prices could be the looming concerns over the bloc’s push for a price cap on Russian energy exports. ", "A horizontal area comprising multiple levels marked since May 12, between 1.0375 and 1.0355, appears a tough nut to crack for the EUR/USD bears."
- Eur/usd price analysis: bounces off 50-sma but stays bearish below 1.0440 hurdle. According to FXStreet on Monday, 28 November, "However, bearish MACD signals and a clear downside break of the two-week-old ascending trend line, close to 1.0400 at the latest, keeps the EUR/USD pair sellers hopeful. "
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 28 November, "The EUR/USD pair has weakened 0.43 percent to 1.0350, whereas the GBP/USD pair has dropped 0.37 percent to 1.2048."
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).