(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) is currently on bearish momentum. At 07:10 EST on Tuesday, 17 May, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is at 0.9506, 0.7724% down since the last session’s close.
USD/EUR (USDEUR) Range
Regarding USD/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.741% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.96 and 0.835% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.96.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 16.609% up from its 52-week low and 1.594% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.20%, 0.14%, and 0.42%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.46% (last week), 0.42% (last month), and 0.42% (last quarter), respectively.
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy price analysis: bulls jostle with short-term key hurdle around 129.50. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Meanwhile, pullback moves may aim for the early month low around 128.60 before directing the USD/JPY sellers towards the monthly bottom of 127.51.", "Should the quote USD/JPY prices remain weak past 127.51, the late April swing low near 127.00 will be in focus."
- Usd/jpy: price rally stalled at 131.35. According to Benzinga on Monday, 16 May, "After a parabolic rise, USD/JPY registered its first weekly loss on Friday, providing traders the first opportunity to question whether this marks the end to the yen’s misfortune this year. ", "If you are USD/JPY bear, you’re basically singing up to a fundamental narrative where global growth is faltering, and/or expectations around further Fed tightening have peaked, and/or Bank of Japan’s ends it commitment to monetary policy easing. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: bulls have the upper hand above 23.6% fibo./129.00 mark. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Failure to defend the said support levels would make the USD/JPY pair vulnerable to retesting mid-127.00s (38.2% Fibo.).", "The USD/JPY pair attracted some dip-buying near the 128.70 region on Monday and turned positive for the second straight day. "
- Usd/jpy spikes back closer to mid-129.00s, lacks follow-through buying. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "The USD/JPY pair rallied around 60-65 pips during the early European session and shot back closer to the top end of its daily trading range, around mid-129.00s in the last hour.", "Signs of stability in the financial markets undermined the safe-haven Japanese yen and acted as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair. "
- Usd/jpy crosses 129.00 as yields recover ahead of US retail sales, fed’s powell. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 17 May, "Elsewhere, Shanghai conveyed plans to end the covid-linked lockdown after the third consecutive day of zero coronavirus cases outside the quarantine area, which in turn favors the market sentiment and propels the USD/JPY prices.", "A convergence of the 10-DMA and weekly resistance line, around 129.65-70, appears a tough nut to crack for short-term USD/JPY buyers. "
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).