(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 15:09 EST on Thursday, 16 September, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is at 0.8499, 0.5085% up since the last session’s close.
USD/EUR (USDEUR) Range
Regarding USD/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.034% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.84 and 0.616% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.84.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 4.965% up from its 52-week low and 1.346% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a positive 0.10%, a negative 0.11%, and a positive 0.28%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.10% (last week), 0.25% (last month), and 0.28% (last quarter), respectively.
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy hangs near three-week lows, just above mid-109.00s. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 15 September, "This was seen as another factor that led to some follow-through selling around the USD/JPY pair for the second successive day.", "This, along with the US bond yields, will influence the USD and provide impetus to the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: extends the range play around 110.00 mark ahead of US CPI. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 14 September, "A convincing breakthrough will shift the bias in favour of bearish traders and turn the USD/JPY pair to accelerate the slide further towards the 109.00 round-figure mark.", "Some follow-through buying has the potential to lift the USD/JPY pair beyond August monthly swing highs, near the 110.80 region, towards reclaiming the 111.00 mark for the first time since July 5."
- Usd/jpy to reach the 110.40 highs as US yields are on the rise again – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 13 September, "Any improvements on the US-China relationship should continue to hit JPY harder than USD, and drive USD/JPY back up.", "We think USD/JPY could move back to the 110.40 highs in the week ahead."
- Usd/jpy eases below 110.00 on USD weakness. According to FXStreet on Monday, 13 September, "After testing the high of 110.46 in the previous week, USD/JPY kickstarts the fresh trading week on a lower note. "
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: guided by US inflation – 14 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 14 September, "For quite some time, the USD/JPY has been trying to break through the 110.00resistance level, which is crucial for a bullish performance and to avoid a crash.", "As I mentioned before, the stability of the USD/JPY above the psychological resistance at 110.00 will remain a catalyst for the bulls to control the performance, thus increasing buys. "
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).