(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 16:10 EST on Wednesday, 26 January, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is at 0.8896, 0.5766% up since the last session’s close.
USD/EUR (USDEUR) Range
Regarding USD/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.747% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.88 and 0.225% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.89.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 9.127% up from its 52-week low and 0.47% down from its 52-week high.
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd could lurch higher towards the 1.1415/20 zone – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 24 January, "Economists at ING think some dollar softness after the FOMC can help EUR/USD climb back to the 1.1415/20 area this week.", "A slightly softer dollar environment around the Fed could see EUR/USD trade up to the 1.1415/20 area, though we do not expect gains to last."
- Eur/usd forex signal: patterns point to bearish breakout – 24 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 24 January, "The main catalyst for the EUR/USD pair today will be the latest flash manufacturing and services PMI data from the EU and the US. ", "The EUR/USD pair is in a consolidation mode as investors assess the overall divergence between the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank (ECB). "
- Eur/usd stays pressured towards 1.1300 as USD cheers risk-off mood. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 25 January, "Although strong German PMIs for January enabled ECB Governing Council member Francois Villeroy de Galhau to reiterate his hawkish bias, mixed Eurozone activity numbers poured cold water on the face of EUR/USD buyers.", "In addition to the pre-Fed anxiety, geopolitical concerns surrounding Russia and mixed data from Eurozone, as well as from the US, keep EUR/USD traders on the edge ahead of Wednesday’s Federal Open Market Committee(FOMC) meeting."
- Eur/usd: mildly offered above 1.1300 as pre-fed fears propel yields, eurozone/us pmis eyed. According to FXStreet on Monday, 24 January, "Elsewhere, the US State Department and UK Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab both flashed warnings over Russia’s preparations for invading Ukraine, which in turn magnified geopolitical fears and drowned EUR/USD prices.", "Given the already watered-down hopes from German and Eurozone PMIs, the EUR/USD prices are likely to remain pressured ahead of the US activity numbers. "
- Eur/usd price analysis: weekly resistance line, 200-sma test recovery above 1.1300. According to FXStreet on Monday, 24 January, "Following that, the 1.1400 threshold and 1.1430 levels may challenge the EUR/USD bulls ahead of the monthly peak surrounding 1.1480.", "Also challenging the EUR/USD sellers near the stated round figure is the 61.8% Fibo. level."
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).