(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 10:08 EST on Friday, 12 August, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is at 0.9747, 0.6402% up since the last session’s close.
USD/EUR (USDEUR) Range
Concerning USD/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.713% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.97 and 0.619% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.97.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 16.063% up from its 52-week low and 2.986% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.18%, a negative 0.10%, and a positive 0.51%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.46% (last week), 0.48% (last month), and 0.51% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd to hover around the 1.00-1.02 area for the remainder of this year – ING. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 9 August, "Our baseline for the remainder of this year is EUR/USD continuing to trade down near the 1.00-1.02 area."
- Eur/usd forex signal: pair to remain in consolidation phase – 09 August 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 9 August, "The EUR/USD price moved sideways during the American and Asian sessions as investors focused on the latest spending package by the Senate. ", "The EUR/USD pair moved sideways after the American Senate voted for Joe Biden’s climate, tax, and healthcare bill. "
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 9 August, "The EUR/USD pair flirted with the 1.0250 level but shed some 50 pips ahead of the close. "
- Eur/usd rebound fades near 1.0200 as traders await US inflation. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 9 August, "It should be noted that US President Joe Biden’s dislike for China’s aggression towards recapturing Taiwan and criticism of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taipei appeared to have also restricted the EUR/USD gains the previous day.", "Looking forward, the US Nonfarm Productivity and Unit Labor Costs for the second quarter (Q2) could entertain EUR/USD traders. "
- Eur/usd seesaws around 1.0210 as traders brace for US CPI data. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 9 August, "The EUR/USD is trading at 1.0216, above its opening price but below its daily highreached during the day at 1.0247. ", "On the flip side, EUR/USD buying pressure remains constrained, with the major exchanging hands within the 1.0096-1.0293 range for at least 21-days."
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).