(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 17:08 EST on Sunday, 19 June, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is at 0.9535, 0.6439% up since the last session’s close.
USD/EUR (USDEUR) Range
Concerning USD/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.718% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.95 and 0.58% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.95.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 14.178% up from its 52-week low and 1.294% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.20%, a negative 0.05%, and a positive 0.45%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.69% (last week), 0.57% (last month), and 0.45% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, USD/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy seesaws around 134.00 on boj’s status-quo, kuroda, fed’s powell eyed. According to FXStreet on Friday, 17 June, "Given the RSI rebound from the oversold territory, coupled with the receding bearish bias of the MACD, the USD/JPY prices are likely to defend the latest recovery.", "In doing so, the USD/JPY pair extends the early Asian session rebound from the weekly low to reverse the week’s losses and poke 134.50 level, around 134.25 by the press time."
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: general trend is still bullish – 16 June 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 June, "According to the technical analysis: USD/JPY has formed higher bottoms and higher tops on the hourly chart, creating a bullish channel pattern that may hold even after the FOMC decision. ", "In this case, USD/JPY could bounce back to the top of the channel around 136.00 or the important mid-channel area at 135.50."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: negative divergence sent the pair tumbling before reclaiming 132.00. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 16 June, "The USD/JPY extends its losses for the second consecutive day, despite a larger than initially expected 75 bps rate hike by the Federal Reserve, which initially boosted the greenback, with the USD/JPY jumping near 135.00, but gave way for JPY bulls, which since then, dragged the pair down below the 132.00 area. ", "That said, during Thursday’s trading session, the USD/JPY tanked 200 pips from the daily high at 134.67 towards the daily low at around 131.49, 15 pips above the May 9 daily high-turned-support at 131.34."
- According to FXStreet on Thursday, 16 June, "Ahead of the Bank of Japan monetary policy decision, the USD/JPY battles around 132.00."
- Usd/jpy stays defensive above 132.00 on softer yields, boj, fed’s powell eyed. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 16 June, "However, the Wall Street benchmarks failed to cheer the downbeat US dollar, neither they could benefit from the softer yields as fears of faster monetary policy tightening weigh on investor sentiment, which in turn allowed USD/JPY to remain depressed.", "Looking forward, USD/JPY traders will pay attention to the BOJ monetary policy meeting even as the Japanese policymakers have clearly shown their intent to keep the easy money flowing until witnessing the 2.0% inflation on a successive basis. "
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).