(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 23:06 EST on Tuesday, 25 January, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is at 0.8844, 1.36% up since the last session’s close.
USD/EUR (USDEUR) Range
About USD/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.562% up from its trailing 14 days low of $0.87 and 0.361% down from its trailing 14 days high of $0.89.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 8.489% up from its 52-week low and 1.052% down from its 52-week high.
News about USD/JPY
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 24 January, "Even with the pre-Fed sentiment weighing on the risk appetite, in addition to the Omicron fears from Japan, USD/JPY prints mild gains around 113.75 while consolidating the previous week’s losses by the press time of pre-Tokyo trading on Monday."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 24 January, "JPY, EUR and CHF all look on course to end the day about 0.2% lower versus the buck, with EUR/USD holding above 1.1300, USD/JPY rising back to the 114.00 area and USD/CHF rising back towards 0.9150."
- Usd/jpy flat-lined below 114.00 mark, rebounding US bond yields lend support. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 25 January, "Apart from this, the broader market risk sentiment could produce some short-term trading opportunities around the USD/JPY pair.", "This, in turn, was seen as a key factor that provided a modest lift to the USD/JPY pair."
- Usd/jpy closes into 114.00, trimming Monday’s gains. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 25 January, "In the North American session, the USD/JPY extend its advance for two consecutive days, closing to the 114.00 psychological level. ", "The USD/JPY is upward biased; despite breaking under the 50-day moving average (DMA) on January 20. "
- Usd/jpy fades bounce off five-week low around 114.00 despite firmer yields. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 25 January, "Unless staying beyond the previous resistance line from March 2021, around 112.80, USD/JPY buyers remain hopeful. "
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).