(VIANEWS) – VeThor Token (VTHO-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.24% in the last 7 days. At 04:27 EST on Saturday, 22 January, VeThor Token (VTHO-USD) is at $0.0037.
Today’s last reported volume for VeThor Token is 11308651, 59.43% below its average volume of 27876078.81.
All-Time High and Low
VeThor Token’s current value is at $0, 92.03% below its all-time high of $0.05 on Wednesday, 29 August.
VeThor Token’s current value is at $0, 2343.96% above its all time low of $0.05 on Monday, 16 March.
Market Cap and Supply
VeThor Token’s current market cap is 169287992.
VeThor Token (VTHO-USD) Range
Regarding VeThor Token’s daily highs, it’s 62.79% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0100
Currently, VeThor Token (VTHO-USD) has 550127 Twitter followers and 221188 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 213 forks, 728 stars, and 157 subscribers.
VeThor Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.16%, a positive 0.02%, and a positive 4.18%, respectively.
VeThor Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.96% (last week), 4.27% (last month), and 4.18% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, VeThor Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Gold is outperforming Bitcoin and the stock market in the past 3 months: what's the better hedge?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Whereas Bitcoin is easily traced on blockchain technology and this is going to be a considerable advantage, especially in cross-border transactions," Green wrote.", "Benzinga’s Take: The biggest pro of Bitcoin as an inflation hedge is its long-term performance, gaining more than 1,000% in the past three years alone. "
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin tumbles below $40,000 to lowest level in five months. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "The Fundstrat strategists suggested legacy buyers might be responsible for much of the recent decline, which has taken Bitcoin down more than 40% from its November record of almost $69,000.", "Virtual coins have become emblematic of a retreat in speculative investments stirred by the prospect of tighter monetary policy in the U.S. Bitcoin has been tracking swings in technology stocks, which have been under pressure, with the Nasdaq 100 tumbling into a correction on Thursday."
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 7.3% during the past 24 hours, trading at $38,914.40 at press time.", "Read Next: Bitcoin Slips Below Crucial $40K Level, Taking Ethereum, Dogecoin Down With It: US Treasuries, Russia, Outflows And More That’s Weighing"
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Bukele’s announcement was followed by additional declines of the cryptocurrency, with Bitcoin falling below $36,000 for the first time since July in late Friday U.S. trading.", "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele, who’s known to "buy the dip" amid Bitcoin selloffs, didn’t disappoint crypto-enthusiasts on Friday by revealing that the Central American country purchased more of the cryptocurrency as it fell around 11%."
More news about VeThor Token (VTHO-USD).