(VIANEWS) – Voyager Token (VGX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 26.77% in the last 24 hours. At 12:22 EST on Wednesday, 1 December, Voyager Token (VGX-USD) is at $5.0000.
Today’s last reported volume for Voyager Token is 146861200, 937.45% above its average volume of 14155973.26.
All-Time High and Low
Voyager Token’s current value is at $5, 60.02% below its all-time high of $12.47 on Saturday, 6 January.
Voyager Token’s current value is at $5, 29409.9% above its all time low of $12.47 on Thursday, 26 December.
Voyager Token (VGX-USD) Range
Concerning Voyager Token’s daily highs and lows, it’s 26.9% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $3.9400 and 6.72% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $5.3600.
Currently, Voyager Token (VGX-USD) has 127428 Twitter followers and 9694 Reddit subscribers.
Voyager Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.26%, a positive 1.85%, and a positive 5.05%, respectively.
Voyager Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.66% (last week), 5.08% (last month), and 5.05% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Voyager Token’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Other News About Voyager Token (VGX-USD)
- According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Stacks shot up 33.42% to $3.01, Terra gained 11.96% to $57.36, while Voyager Token rose 11.56% to $4.70."
News about Bitcoin
- Why coinbase stock could rip amid Bitcoin, ethereum rally and general market strength. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Coinbase GlobalInc (NASDAQ:COIN) was trading over 4% higher on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which closed the 24-hour session 4.67% and 4.88% higher, respectively, on Sunday.", "The cryptocurrency leaders continued to trade higher on Monday at publication with Bitcoin rallying more than9%and Ethereum rising over 10% amid overall market strength. "
- Bitcoin has surpassed PayPal in transaction volume and could leave behind Mastercard 'in time' too, says Intelligence firm. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), which has already exceeded PayPal Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:PYPL) in terms of transaction volume, could surpass Mastercard Inc. (NYSE:MA) "in time," according to blockchain intelligence firm Blockdata.", "Read Next: Bitcoin On Track To Settle $45 Trillion In 2021, Quadruple Visa’s Volume: Ark Invest"
- Elon Musk's appeal to workers, new Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, Bitcoin rebound, Apple glasses, US jobs data: 5 headlines you May have missed from the weekend. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Bitcoin Recovers Despite Omicron Fears: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and other major cryptocurrencies rebounded on Sunday evening after plunging on Friday amid fears about the new Omicron COVID-19 variant. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin unravels with other markets – 29 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 29 November, "It is obvious now that the $60,000 level is a barrier that will continue to attract a lot of attention in and of itself, and if we can break above there then I think Bitcoin will continue to take off to the upside. "
More news about Voyager Token (VGX-USD).