(VIANEWS) – WINk (WIN-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.20% in the last 7 days. At 01:25 EST on Monday, 18 October, WINk (WIN-USD) is at $0.0007.
Today’s last reported volume for WINk is 327591653, 188.57% above its average volume of 113518709.97.
All-Time High and Low
WINk’s current value is at $0, 76.44% below its all-time high of $0 on Monday, 5 April.
WINk’s current value is at $0, 1529.25% above its all time low of $0 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
WINk’s current market cap is 511923425.
Currently, WINk (WIN-USD) has 46671 Twitter followers and 13566 Reddit subscribers.
WINk’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.03%, 0.94%, and 4.78%, respectively.
WINk’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.37% (last week), 4.48% (last month), and 4.78% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Why Bitcoin and ethereum mining stock hut 8 mining is surging today. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Hut 8 Mining is also trading higher amid an increase in the price of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH).", "The cryptocurrency markets are rallyingahead of Bitcoin futures ETF application rulings that are expected to come as soon as next week."
- Bitcoin briefly hits $60,000 for the 1st time since April as crypto etfs look set for watershed SEC approval. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "Before investing in a fund that holds Bitcoin futures contracts, make sure you carefully weigh the potential risks and benefits," the tweet said. "
- Bitcoin vs ethereum vs. dogecoin vs. shiba inu: which crypto emerged the winner for the week. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 17 October, "Asset manager ProShares has filed an updated prospectus with the SEC late Friday for the Bitcoin Strategy ETF, which is expected to trade under the ticker symbol BITO. ", "Related Link: Bitcoin Is Worth About Half Of What Stock-To-Flow Estimates: Highest Deflection In Four Months"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin shows signs of short-term exhaustion – 15 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 15 October, "After all, Bitcoin has been rallying quite nicely as of late, so I think at this point we need to see a little bit of digestion after the massive run higher.", "Bitcoin has much further to go from everything I can see, although nothing goes in one direction forever, so pullback should be welcomed by even the most bullish of Bitcoin evangelists."
- According to MarketWatch on Friday, 15 October, "The filing for the Bitcoin Strategy ETF seems to point to a rollout of the fund on Monday or Tuesday, Rosenbluth speculated. ", "On Thursday, a retweet from the SEC’s office on education, referencing alink to a June bulletin, where it wrote that "investors should understand that Bitcoin, including gaining exposure through the Bitcoin futures market, is a highly speculative investment," was seen as a hint that an ETF was imminent."
More news about WINk (WIN-USD).