(VIANEWS) – Grayscale Investments LLC, and the New York Stock Exchange will file as soon as Tuesday in order to transform the largest Bitcoin fund in the world into an ETF.
Bloomberg Quint reports that the request to turn the $40 billion Grayscale Bitcoin Trust will be filed on the same date as ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF(BITO), which is the first U.S. exchange-traded fund investing in digital assets. Although the Securities and Exchange Commission allowed Grayscale to launch its derivative-based product, they have not yet permitted Grayscale to use the same structure.
Bitcoin (BTC-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 3.88% in the last 6 hours. At 12:40 EST on Thursday, 21 October, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) is at $63,780.0000.
Today’s last reported volume for Bitcoin is 50261413007, 14.35% above its average volume of 43950242575.25.
All-Time High and Low
Bitcoin’s current value is at $63780, 5.71% below its all-time high of $67277 on Wednesday, 20 October.
Bitcoin’s current value is at $63780, 93449.5% above its all time low of $67277 on Saturday, 6 July.
Market Cap and Supply
Bitcoin’s current market cap is at 1197658101637. The total supply is 21,000,000.00, maximum supply is 21,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 18,850,162.00.
Bitcoin (BTC-USD) Range
Regarding Bitcoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.82% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $62,642.0000 and 3.74% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $66,256.0000.
Currently, Bitcoin (BTC-USD) has 3460874 Twitter followers and 3455641 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 30224 forks, 57984 stars, and 3853 subscribers.
Bitcoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.23%, 1.50%, and 2.78%, respectively.
Bitcoin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.04% (last week), 2.98% (last month), and 2.78% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Bitcoin’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Other News About Bitcoin (BTC-USD)
- Bitcoin takes a breather after rallying to new high. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 21 October, “The largest digital currency touched a high of around $66,900 Wednesday, galvanized by the successful launch of the first U.S. Bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund — the second-busiest ETF debut on record and another step in its evolution. “, “Not only is it overbought on a short-term basis, but sentiment is getting quite bullish as well,” said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak + Co. “Bullish sentiment among futures traders on Bitcoin reached 92% this week. “
- Why brad gerstner is so bullish on Bitcoin and the future of cryptocurrency. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, “Speaking on CNBC Monday, longtime activist investor Carl Icahn said Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) is “a very difficult thing to invest in.” Although Icahn notedhe had spent a considerable amount of time researching Bitcoin, he told CNBC “the jury isstill out” on the popular cryptocurrency.”, “The jury may be out on whether or not Bitcoin goes up and down over the next 90 days, but the jury is not out on whether or not crypto is one of the most fundamental technical changes that I’ve seen over my investment career,” Gerstner said Tuesday on CNBC’s “Fast Money Halftime Report.”
- Bitcoin seeks new all-time high, ethereum follows, dogecoin down as markets hold firm amid etf-optimism. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, “Why It Matters: Bitcoin’s rise on Tuesday came after the first Bitcoin exchange-traded fund was launched in the United States.”, “This would put ProShares Bitcoin among one of the top two or three ever, as per Dave Nadig, chief investment officer and director of research at ETF Trends, as per CoinDesk.”
- Overnight traders get access to Bitcoin ETF on blue ocean system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, “Investors looking to trade ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF outside of regular U.S. market hours can do so exclusively on Blue Ocean Technologies’ new alternative-trading platform.”, “Grayscale Investments LLC has filed an application to convert the world’s biggest Bitcoin fund into an ETF.”
- Bitcoin rallies after weekend tumble amid ETF anticipation. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 18 October, “The technical setup for Bitcoin in its latest rally is a concern for Rick Bensignor, the president of Bensignor Investment Strategies and a former strategist at Morgan Stanley. “, “Overall the volatility on Bitcoin is going to be high irrespective of how the decision plays out.”
More news about Bitcoin (BTC-USD).