(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 2.89% in the last 6 hours. At 11:25 EST on Saturday, 22 January, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $0.5867.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 4251641471, 6.14% below its average volume of 4529915749.59.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $0.59, 82.77% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $0.59, 21702.19% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 27957212946. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 47,736,918,345.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
Regarding XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.92% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.5700 and 3.83% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.6100.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2383198 Twitter followers and 344746 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1325 forks, 4063 stars, and 509 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.15%, a negative 0.34%, and a positive 3.13%, respectively.
XRP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.39% (last week), 3.29% (last month), and 3.13% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, XRP’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About XRP (XRP-USD)
- Cryptocurrency XRP decreases more than 10% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "According to our data, the current market cap ranking for XRP is #8 at 32.29 billion.", "If you are interested in purchasing XRP or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
News about Bitcoin
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.8% during the past 24 hours, trading at $41,901.59 at press time. ", "Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennettnoted in an update that Bitcoin is still flirting with the $42,000 support range after rebounding from the $40,000 level earlier this month."
- Is Bitcoin at the mercy of the stock market after falling below the $40k level? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Van de Poppe added on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin was likely to drop all the way towards the $41,000 level and touchnew lows if it fell below the $42,400 to $42,700 range.", "It’s to benoted that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies tumbled further late Thursday night after it was reported that Russia’s central bank has called for a ban over the use and mining of cryptocurrencies."
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin.", "FASB had long rejected calls to write new rules for digital assets but high-profile investments in Bitcoin by MicroStrategy and Tesla Inc. have changed the conversation. "
- Someone just sent 4,000 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $167,484,444 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).