(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 2.47% in the last 6 hours. At 05:25 EST on Thursday, 27 January, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $0.6119.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 3060549579, 31.74% below its average volume of 4484265319.75.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $0.61, 82.02% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $0.61, 22653.37% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 29111395451. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 47,736,918,345.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
Regarding XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.99% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.6000 and 0.31% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.6100.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2390376 Twitter followers and 345164 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1325 forks, 4062 stars, and 509 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.90%, a negative 1.24%, and a positive 3.36%, respectively.
XRP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.28% (last week), 3.48% (last month), and 3.36% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to try to stabilize – 26 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 26 January, "One of the most important events for Bitcoin over the next several days will be the Federal Reserve FOMC press conference. ", "That being said, it is very likely that we will continue to see a lot of choppiness when it comes to Bitcoin and other assets, but clearly the market has gotten oversold, and it does make sense that we would see a bit of a bounce."
- Edward snowden, nayib bukele and others reacts to IMF wanting El Salvador to drop Bitcoin: 'somebody sounds nervous'. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "Why It Matters: On Tuesday, the IMF executive board members urged El Salvador to drop the use of Bitcoin as legal tender warning of "large risks" related to financial stability, financial integrity and consumer protection.", "Former intelligence contractor Edward Snowden took aim at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for dishing out advice to El Salvador on its use of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) as legal tender."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin plunges but finds bounce – 25 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 25 January, "The Bitcoin market has seen a massive amount of technical damage, so at this point it might be more or less a "short covering rally" on a short timeframe.", "Ultimately, a hammer generally will have some value hunters coming back in, but it is not until the overall risk appetite comes down that Bitcoin can really start to take off."
- Someone just sent $36m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $36,825,340 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Wild crypto leverage is on offer for pros in 20-times Bitcoin bet. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 26 January, "Institutional pros have a fresh way to navigate the crypto boom and bust via a new hedging tool offering 20-times the daily performance of Bitcoin — landing in the midst of the global meltdown in digital money.", "That means an investor holding one for more than a day will see their performance deviate from 20-times the Bitcoin move. "
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).