(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.55% in the last 6 hours. At 11:25 EST on Thursday, 13 January, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $0.7798.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 2209243295, 52.77% below its average volume of 4678559066.15.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $0.78, 77.08% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $0.78, 28894.95% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 37085719201. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 47,615,126,275.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
Concerning XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.03% down from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.7800 and 2.53% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.8000.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2360804 Twitter followers and 344048 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1323 forks, 4058 stars, and 511 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.15%, a negative 0.10%, and a positive 3.18%, respectively.
XRP’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.11% (last week), 3.69% (last month), and 3.18% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Jack dorsey creates legal fund for Bitcoin developers. According to The New York Times on Thursday, 13 January, "He has sued core Bitcoin developers after losing a fortune in a hack, claiming breach of fiduciary duty, adding that a small team of people control the Bitcoin network and have a duty to protect users and help recover tokens lost to theft.", "In an email sent to the developers’ mailing list on Wednesday, Mr. Dorsey, a Bitcoin evangelist, wrote that "litigation and continued threats are having their intended effect; individual defendants have chosen to capitulate in the absence of legal support."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin beat down continues – 10 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 10 January, "I mean, I do not necessarily see Bitcoin being able to drop towards the $3800 level anytime soon. ", "Bitcoin markets fell again on Friday, as Bitcoin reached towards the crucial $40,000 level. "
- Mark Cuban comes to the defense of dogecoin and targets Bitcoin as performance over past year questioned. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "The "Shark Tank" fame investor said in 2019 that it was easier to trade bananas than Bitcoin, but softened his stance later by saying that Bitcoin is easier to trade, store and create compared to gold.", "Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has defended his comments about Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) being better suited for payments than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and said that the apex cryptocurrency will never be a hedge against inflation."
- Billionaire mike novogratz sees Bitcoin finding bottom at $38,000-$40,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 10 January, "Additionally, Bitcoin is still correlated to the Nasdaq which has come off from the highest levels, Novogratz said.", "Part of the bullish story around Bitcoin was the debasement of fiat currencies, and as the U.S. Federal Reserve becomes hawkish, "some of it comes off," the long-time crypto bull said."
- Only 5% of JPMorgan’s clients see Bitcoin at $100,000 by yearend. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 10 January, "Our Bitcoin-position indicator based on Bitcoin futures looks oversold." He added that the coin’s fair value is between $35,000-$73,000, depending on what investors assume about its volatility ratio versus gold.", "I’m not surprised by Bitcoin bearishness," said Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, a strategist at the bank and an author of the research note that included the survey. "
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).