(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.63% in the last 6 hours. At 13:25 EST on Saturday, 16 October, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $1.1400.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 5730972298, 4.87% below its average volume of 6024690323.7.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $1.14, 66.28% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $1.14, 42554.5% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 53719792869. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 46,878,114,887.00.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2104255 Twitter followers and 333245 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1271 forks, 3954 stars, and 511 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.86%, 0.28%, and 3.88%, respectively.
XRP’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.85% (last week), 3.16% (last month), and 3.88% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About XRP (XRP-USD)
- Why is XRP price shooting up today?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "At press time, XRP traded 70.56% below its all-time high of $3.84 that it touched in January 2018.", "Previously, Ripple Chief Technology Officer David Schwartz pointed to XRP Ledger’s ability to "maintain transaction fees" as a key point favoring the project."
News about Bitcoin
- It looks like the first Bitcoin futures ETF has A ticker, likely to hit markets next week. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "Many ETF companies have launched funds that offer exposure to Bitcoin via mining companies or companies that hold Bitcoin on their balance sheet.", "It has become increasingly likely that Bitcoin ETFs will be approved, which could lead to a handful hitting the market next week and even more by the end of the year. "
- United mortgage stops accepting Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin payments after just 6 weeks. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Borrowers could make payments in either Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH)or Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Price Action: At press time, Bitcoin was trading at $59,920, gaining 4.29% over 24-hours."
- Morgan stanley CEO on Bitcoin: 'i don't think crypto is A fad'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "What Else: As per an SEC filing in August, Morgan Stanley has been steadily acquiring shares in the world’s largest Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) trust, the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (OTC:GBTC)."
- According to FXStreet on Thursday, 14 October, "Bitcoin has been strong since Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said there were no plans to ban the cryptocurrency leader, and Bitcoin duly took the news and pushed sharply higher. ", "We say a pretty modest increase, because some other names in the crypto sphere rose sharply, following recent strong gains in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. "
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).