(VIANEWS) – XRP (XRP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 6.20% in the last 24 hours. At 10:25 EST on Sunday, 10 October, XRP (XRP-USD) is at $1.1900.
Today’s last reported volume for XRP is 6639093251, 9.22% above its average volume of 6078331898.92.
All-Time High and Low
XRP’s current value is at $1.19, 65.11% below its all-time high of $3.4 on Sunday, 7 January.
XRP’s current value is at $1.19, 44039.35% above its all time low of $3.4 on Thursday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
XRP’s current market cap is at 55624689942. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 46,805,773,456.00.
XRP (XRP-USD) Range
About XRP’s daily highs and lows, it’s 6.25% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.1200 and 2.46% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.2200.
Currently, XRP (XRP-USD) has 2083945 Twitter followers and 332488 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 1269 forks, 3952 stars, and 511 subscribers.
XRP’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.45%, 0.09%, and 3.86%, respectively.
XRP’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.37% (last week), 2.90% (last month), and 3.86% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Wall street could get four Bitcoin futures etfs by end of month. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 8 October, "As of the start of the month there were nine Bitcoin futures applications in the queue, according to a tally kept by BI, though two were filed under the 1933 act that allows stock exchanges to list products. ", "Approving futures-based Bitcoin ETFs seems like an easy way for the SEC and Chair Gensler to get a ‘win’ in terms of appearing forward-thinking on crypto."
- According to CNBC on Friday, 8 October, "The only other notable cryptocurrency bet came from Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Penn., who bought up to $15,000 of Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETH) and up to $15,000 Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) in mid-June, according to Quiver Quantitative and a filing."
- Bitcoin: resistance levels proving powerless in short term – 07 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 7 October, "Short-term indicators are bullish and speculators may want to wager on the movement within Bitcoin if they can manage the risks properly.", "Reversals can be violent within Bitcoin and trading the cryptocurrency should not be done by traders with weak stomachs. "
- Bitcoin mining boom, ethereum origins, shiba inu rally, growing dogecoin adoption, floki coins: crypto week in review. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 10 October, "The Canada-based HIVE reported mining 225 Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and 9,700 Ethereum (ETH) in Q1."
- Asian mall operator taps Bitcoin mining, nfts to boost income. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 8 October, "The rigs will mine Bitcoin initially, with alternative coins to be considered in the future, it said."
More news about XRP (XRP-USD).