(VIANEWS) – xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 26.60% in the last 24 hours. At 23:32 EST on Sunday, 26 September, xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD) is at $13.6800.
Today’s last reported volume for xSUSHI is 5558511, 200.21% above its average volume of 1851504.15.
All-Time High and Low
xSUSHI’s current value is at $13.68, 48.06% below its all-time high of $26.33 on Saturday, 13 March.
xSUSHI’s current value is at $13.68, 126.37% above its all time low of $26.33 on Friday, 22 January.
Market Cap and Supply
xSUSHI’s current market cap is 887650625.
xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD) Range
Concerning xSUSHI’s daily highs and lows, it’s 32.94% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $10.2900 and 1.79% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $13.9300.
Currently, xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD) has 140706 Twitter followers.
xSUSHI’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.60%, a positive 0.19%, and a positive 6.01%, respectively.
xSUSHI’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.01% (last week), 6.54% (last month), and 6.01% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, xSUSHI’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Why Bitcoin, ethereum and dogecoin could be in for A bumpy road ahead. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin was printing an inside bar on the daily chart just above a support level at $42,223. "
- Dogecoin's growing adoption, El Salvador buys Bitcoin dip, institutions prefer ethereum, twitter tips, China warning: crypto week in review. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Twitter To Allow Bitcoin Tipping Through Lightning: Twitter Inc. (NYSE:TWTR) said it will be possible for users to tip in BTC using Strike, a payment application built on the Lightning Network."
- Institutional investors are preferring ethereum over Bitcoin, says JPMorgan. According to Business Insider on Friday, 24 September, "Institutional investors are more interested in Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) futures than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) ones, as per JPMorgan analysts.", "See Also: Ethereum Has Already Surpassed Bitcoin Based On Dollar Holdings: Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky"
- Bitcoin, ether tumble as China intensifies crackdown on crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 24 September, "The country is a dominant player in crypto and as recently as April had a 46% share of the global hash rate, a measure of computing power used in mining and processing, according to the Cambridge Bitcoin Electricity Consumption Index.", "China’s tough chance is part of the reason why Bitcoin prices collapsed in May and have struggled to regain previous all-time highs above $60,000."
- Benzinga's bulls and bears of the week: Apple, Bitcoin, disney, Microsoft and more. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Is the setback for top cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) a reflection of weak demand by institutional investors? "
More news about xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD).