(VIANEWS) – xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.26% in the last 7 days. At 04:25 EST on Sunday, 26 September, xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD) is at $10.2900.
Today’s last reported volume for xSUSHI is 1390213, 24.7% below its average volume of 1846317.19.
All-Time High and Low
xSUSHI’s current value is at $10.29, 60.93% below its all-time high of $26.33 on Saturday, 13 March.
xSUSHI’s current value is at $10.29, 70.29% above its all time low of $26.33 on Friday, 22 January.
Market Cap and Supply
xSUSHI’s current market cap is 739952496.
Currently, xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD) has 140240 Twitter followers.
xSUSHI’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 4.83%, a negative 0.52%, and a positive 5.95%, respectively.
xSUSHI’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.59% (last week), 6.19% (last month), and 5.95% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, xSUSHI’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin, ethereum see buying opportunity after another China crackdown. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "On May 21, Chinese authoritiessaidthat tighter security was needed to protect the financial system and calledfor a crackdown on Bitcoin mining causing its price to fall by over 8.5%, whichbought the rest of the crypto market down with it - Bitcoin is now 12% higher. ", "Bitcoin’s price fell over 7% to $988 and took altcoins down with it - Bitcoin is up 4,135% since China took those measures."
- Wallstreetbets launches new forum to enable discussions on cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "The Reddit investor forum r/WallStreetBets has launched a new forum that will allow investors to discuss about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $44,409.98 at press time, while Ethereum is down almost 1% during the 24-hour period to $3087.24."
- Tom brady wants to be paid in Bitcoin, ethereum and solana. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Price Action: At publication Thursday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $44,091, up 1.18%;Ethereum was up by 6.24%,trading at $3,133; and Solana was up 10.89%, trading at $148.26.", "Brady named Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), and even the month’s top-performing crypto token Solana (CRYPTO: SOL), on his preferred list of crypto tokens."
- Bitcoin: cautious range, support and nervous speculators – 23 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 23 September, "However, when the early August values were being traded, it was while a climb upwards was underway, after Bitcoin and its major counterparts had begun to fight off lows seen the third week of July. "
- Leading Bitcoin informational website hacked and used to promote giveaway scam. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Read Next: Craig Wright-Founded Bitcoin Spinoff Suffers 51% Attack: What You Should Know", "Bitcoin.org, a leadinginformational website on the apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), has been hacked yet again"
More news about xSUSHI (XSUSHI-USD).