(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Akash Network (AKT-USD) is 21.33% down at 19:55 EST Tuesday, 21 September which is 1684.67% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Akash Network is 5404384, 146.85% above its average volume of 2189270.97.
Akash Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.75%, a positive 1.56%, and a positive 5.12%, respectively.
Akash Network’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.44% (last week), 6.22% (last month), and 5.12% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Akash Network’s current market cap is at 298704635. Total supply is at 131,800,000.00, maximum supply is at 388,539,008.00, and circulating supply is at 79,576,468.71.
Currently, Akash Network (AKT-USD) has 46868 Twitter followers and 3842 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 86 forks, 466 stars, and 38 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Akash Network’s current value is at $3.75 which is 53.16% below its all time high of $8.07 at Tuesday, 6 April.
Akash Network’s current value is at $3.75 which is 1035.63% above its all time low of $8.07 at Friday, 23 October.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Akash Network’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Ethereum classic suffers from relationship to Bitcoin, general markets — but all hope isn't lost. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO: ETC) plummeteddown almost 10% on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC)and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH),which were trading down over 7% and 8%, respectively.", "The crypto markets have also begun to trade in correlation with the overall markets this year due to Bitcoin and a number of altcoins being adopted by companies such as SquareInc (NYSE:SQ) and PayPal HoldingsInc (NASDAQ:PYPL)."
- Anonymous Bitcoin founder commemorated in budapest with bronze featureless statue. According to Business Insider on Saturday, 18 September, "The search for Nakamoto’s identity is as old as the Bitcoin currency itself and remains shrouded in mystery and speculation.", "Renewed interest in the Bitcoin founder’s identity spiked again when crypto exchange platform Coinbase filed an IPO in February and symbolically sent a copy of its filing to Nakamoto. "
- Bitcoin tumbles 7.5% to 44k. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Forget cardano, Bitcoin cash, dogecoin: litecoin activity surpasses them all. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 19 September, "According to Jay Milla, the director of the Litecoin Foundation, the number of active addresses on the Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) network has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Cardano’s (CRYPTO: ADA) active address count stood at 214k, followed by Bitcoin Cash with 101k and Dogecoin with just 60.89k."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin end the week on lackluster note as stablecoin-regulations take center stage in Washington. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Why It Matters: After showing strength on Saturday, Bitcoin has taken a comfortable rangebound position against the dollar and is hovering around the $47,000 mark.", "On the altcoin side, Litecoin Foundation director Jay Milla said that the number of active addresses on Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Dogecoin."
More news about Akash Network (AKT-USD).