(VIANEWS) – Alchemix (ALCX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 49.65% in the last 14 days. At 19:55 EST on Saturday, 23 October, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) is at $393.5200.
Today’s last reported volume for Alchemix is 2881038, 68.32% below its average volume of 9096542.09.
All-Time High and Low
Alchemix’s current value is at $393.52, 81.09% below its all-time high of $2066.2 on Saturday, 20 March.
Alchemix’s current value is at $393.52, 90.3% above its all time low of $2066.2 on Wednesday, 29 September.
Market Cap and Supply
Alchemix’s current market cap is at 305934062. The total supply is 1,561,468.76, maximum supply is 2,393,060.00, and the circulating supply is 777,890.27.
Alchemix (ALCX-USD) Range
Concerning Alchemix’s daily highs and lows, it’s 56.64% up from its trailing 14 days low of $251.2300 and 5.35% down from its trailing 14 days high of $415.7700.
Currently, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) has 45457 Twitter followers.
Alchemix’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.08%, a positive 1.88%, and a positive 5.23%, respectively.
Alchemix’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.30% (last week), 4.72% (last month), and 5.23% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin futures ETF fee war is already heating up after one day. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 October, "VanEck’s pending Bitcoin Strategy ETF (ticker XBTF) will carry a management fee of 0.65%, meaning $6.50 for every $1,000 invested. ", "The decades-long fee war has a new battle with Bitcoin ETFs," Todd Rosenbluth, head of ETF and mutual fund research at CFRA, wrote in an email. "
- Stocks approach records and Bitcoin reaches an all-time high.. According to The New York Times on Wednesday, 20 October, "Prices of cryptocurrencies continued to rise, with Bitcoin reaching an all-time high on Wednesday. ", "The cryptocurrency hovered near $67,000, above its record of about $64,000 set in April, according to CoinDesk, after Tuesday’s launch in New York of a Bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund. "
- Valkyrie's Bitcoin ETF launches on nasdaq. According to Business Insider on Friday, 22 October, "Tim McCourt, theglobal head of equity index and alternativeinvestment products at CME, saidthe approval of Bitcoin ETFs is a "positive development" andit shows "the strong growth and client demand for exposure to Bitcoin.", "The report follows the first Bitcoin ETF,ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF(NYSE:BITO),being launched on the New York Stock exchange on Oct.19, shortly before Bitcoin hit new all-time highs."
- Ted lasso mentions Bitcoin in finale: here was the first mainstream show to mention the cryptocurrency. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 23 October, "At the time the episode aired, Bitcoin was trading at $3.41 according to Documenting Bitcoin on Twitter.", "I went online and I bought one Bitcoin last night," Alicia answers back."
- Taleb calls Bitcoin a tulip bubble without the aesthetics. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 21 October, "Nassim Nicholas Taleb says Bitcoin is like the 17th century bubble that saw the price of tulip bulbs skyrocket before crashing."
More news about Alchemix (ALCX-USD).