(VIANEWS) – Alchemix (ALCX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 48.56% in the last 14 days. At 18:55 EST on Tuesday, 21 September, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) is at $215.5500.
Today’s last reported volume for Alchemix is 4209975, 56.63% below its average volume of 9708898.97.
All-Time High and Low
Alchemix’s current value is at $215.55, 89.49% below its all-time high of $2066.2 on Saturday, 20 March.
Alchemix’s current value is at $215.55, 0.9% above its all time low of $2066.2 on Tuesday, 21 September.
Market Cap and Supply
Alchemix’s current market cap is at 151048316. The total supply is 1,413,951.40, maximum supply is 2,393,060.00, and the circulating supply is 699,602.31.
Currently, Alchemix (ALCX-USD) has 41142 Twitter followers.
Alchemix’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.25%, a negative 0.88%, and a positive 5.47%, respectively.
Alchemix’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.32% (last week), 4.68% (last month), and 5.47% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Alchemix’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin end the week on lackluster note as stablecoin-regulations take center stage in Washington. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Why It Matters: After showing strength on Saturday, Bitcoin has taken a comfortable rangebound position against the dollar and is hovering around the $47,000 mark.", "On the altcoin side, Litecoin Foundation director Jay Milla said that the number of active addresses on Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Dogecoin."
- Bitcoin acts less like digital gold and more like a risky stock. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 20 September, "To be sure, academic research has shown that Bitcoin can work in portfolio diversification. ", "Other analysts have said Bitcoin is likely to mirror risk-on and risk-off moves as it becomes easier for professionals to access crypto via futures exchanges and exchange-traded funds. "
- Defi hacker steals $12.7m in Bitcoin from binance smart chain-based pnetwork. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Another DeFi hack has resulted in the loss of $12.7 million worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) from a cross-chain DeFi protocol."
- Bitcoin tumbles 7.5% to 44k. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- What's more bullish, ethrereum or Bitcoin? you decide!. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 18 September, "Benzinga ran a Twitter surveyto see whether traders thought the chart of Ethereum or Bitcoin looks more bullish. ", "It was found that 75.5% of Benzingafollowers thinkEthereum looks more bullish while 24.5% thinkthe Bitcoin chart looksmore bullish."
More news about Alchemix (ALCX-USD).