(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Ardor (ARDR-USD) is 34.72% up at 09:57 EST Sunday, 2 January which is 2363.39% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Ardor is 178409822, 747.48% above its average volume of 21051737.05.
Ardor’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.26%, a negative 1.39%, and a positive 4.06%, respectively.
Ardor’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.60% (last week), 4.22% (last month), and 4.06% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Ardor’s current market cap is at 314701957
Currently, Ardor (ARDR-USD) has 76316 Twitter followers and 7440 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 5 forks, 11 stars, and 11 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Ardor’s current value is at $0.36 which is 85.39% below its all time high of $2.04 at Saturday, 13 January.
Ardor’s current value is at $0.36 which is 3313.87% above its all time low of $2.04 at Tuesday, 6 December.
News about Bitcoin
- Dubai-based flowershop.ae launches Bitcoin payments. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 30 December, "Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin have swept the world by storm, leading to rapidly growing enterprise adoption while creating a new economy around e-Commerce payments.", "Accordingly, a dozen roses can be purchased for as low as 0.001 Bitcoin (BTC) or 0.015 Ethereum (ETH)."
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $164m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 30 December, "What happened: A Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale just sent $164,660,567 worth of Bitcoin off Coinbase.", "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily."
- Microstrategy says it bought more Bitcoin during December’s dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 30 December, "MicroStrategy Inc. added to its Bitcoin cache, purchasing more than $94 million worth of the cryptocurrency in December as the coin retreated from its all-time high reached a month earlier.", "MicroStrategy, which is run by famed Bitcoin fan Michael Saylor, has been adding to its Bitcoin hoard all year. "
- This Bitcoin and ethereum mining stock cracks below support: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 30 December, "See Also:Chart Wars: Why Riot, Marathon Stocks Could Bounce If Bitcoin Holds Above This Key Level"
- If you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin, dogecoin and ethereum at the start of 2021, here's how much you'd have today. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 1 January, "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) gained throughout the year and was added to the balance sheet of Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Block Inc (NYSE:SQ) and other publicly traded companies in 2021.", "A $1,000 investment in Bitcoin on the first day of the year could have bought 0.0338 BTC. "
More news about Ardor (ARDR-USD).