(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Arweave (AR-USD) is 24.55% up at 19:57 EST Wednesday, 22 September which is 1716.42% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Arweave is 83579956, 77.65% above its average volume of 47047333.71.
Arweave’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 5.07%, a positive 1.68%, and a positive 7.54%, respectively.
Arweave’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.25% (last week), 9.40% (last month), and 7.54% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Arweave’s current market cap is at 2366437739
Currently, Arweave (AR-USD) has 33264 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
Arweave’s current value is at $47.28 which is 35.1% below its all time high of $73.73 at Friday, 10 September.
Arweave’s current value is at $47.28 which is 15916.28% above its all time low of $73.73 at Friday, 31 January.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Arweave’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 22 September, "Goodman, author of the book "The Crypto Trader: How anyone can make money trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies," said investor sentiment in one market can influence another."
- Bitcoin crashed to $5,402 in error on network backed by quants. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 21 September, "A cryptocurrency data network run by some of Wall Street’s biggest players showed a roughly 90% plunge in Bitcoin on Monday, a glitch that didn’t show up on other platforms.", "It’s unclear how widespread any troubles caused by the Bitcoin plunge on Pyth might have been. "
- Bitcoin retreats to August low amid bout of global market angst. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 21 September, "Katie Stockton, founder of Fairlead Strategies, flagged the same level as a potential support in a note, while adding Bitcoin is still in a long-term uptrend."
- Bitcoin, dogecoin fight above key levels, ethereum's woes deepen as seasoned investors take modest profits. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, "Other notable 24 hour gainers at press time were Elrond (CRYPTO: EGLD), Avalanche (CRYPTO: AVAX), and Bitcoin SV (CRYPTO: BSV).", "Read Next: El Salvador President Buys Bitcoin Dip But Rules Out ‘ANY KIND OF REFORM’ On Abortion Rights, Same-Sex Marriage"
- Bitcoin, ethereum and these 2 cryptos are set for 'explosive' 4th quarter, says popular analyst michaël van de poppe. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Moving on to Ethereum, Van de Poppe said that while the second-largest coin by market capitalization is showing slight weakness, it will rebound the moment Bitcoin consolidates. ", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 4.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $45,706.45 at press time, while Ethereum is down 6.5% during the 24-hour period to $3,193.94."
More news about Arweave (AR-USD).