(VIANEWS) – Band Protocol (BAND-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 33.43% in the last 7 days. At 18:55 EST on Tuesday, 25 January, Band Protocol (BAND-USD) is at $3.5300.
Today’s last reported volume for Band Protocol is 35383613, 49.26% below its average volume of 69736999.43.
All-Time High and Low
Band Protocol’s current value is at $3.53, 84.52% below its all-time high of $22.83 on Thursday, 15 April.
Band Protocol’s current value is at $3.53, 1635.62% above its all time low of $22.83 on Monday, 25 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Band Protocol’s current market cap is at 147107860. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 41,591,943.00.
Band Protocol (BAND-USD) Range
Concerning Band Protocol’s daily highs and lows, it’s 16.89% up from its trailing 7 days low of $3.0200 and 31.59% down from its trailing 7 days high of $5.1600.
Currently, Band Protocol (BAND-USD) has 121680 Twitter followers and 6439 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 53 forks, 219 stars, and 20 subscribers.
Band Protocol’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 6.55%, a negative 1.47%, and a positive 5.07%, respectively.
Band Protocol’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.12% (last week), 5.90% (last month), and 5.07% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Band Protocol’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency wrapped Bitcoin up more than 3% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Wrapped Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Wrapped Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Kazakhstan unplugged Bitcoin miners before blackout hit region. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "Kazakhstan’s popularity among Bitcoin miners — the country hosted the world’s second-largest mining industry as of August — has already strained its power infrastructure, prompting the government to place big limits on the energy-intensive industry last year. ", "Miners — drawn to Kazakhstan by its cheap coal power — made it the second-largest Bitcoin producing country in the world after the U.S. in August, according to data from Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance."
- Bitcoin gets battered as the powell pummelings continue. how hedged investors avoided most of the pain.. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "Since we posted that video, both bitcoin and the Bitcoin Strategy ETF have lost about 40% of their value.", "In the video below, we used PortfolioArmorto demonstrate how to scan for optimal hedges on the Bitcoin Strategy ETF."
- ‘crypto winter’ fears send chills to battered Bitcoin faithful. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "The pullback has hit all corners of the crypto ecosystem, from Bitcoin to memecoins and publicly listed crypto exchanges. "
- Bitcoin May be plunging hard, but look who's buying the dip. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 22 January, "BTC’s trajectory in the near-to midterm will determine the successof the country’s Bitcoin strategy and whether Bukele will be vindicated. ", "The sell-off seen in the crypto space is continuing into the weekend, and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), the apex crypto, is no exception. "
More news about Band Protocol (BAND-USD).