(VIANEWS) – Bitcoin (CRYPTO : BTC), and Ethereum (CRYPTO : ETH) traded slightly higher Monday, propelled both by a return to bullish sentimentin the cryptocurrency sector as well as upward momentum in the overall markets. The SPDR S&P500 (NYSE:SPY), was flying over 1% higher.
According to Benzinga, many cryptocurrency enthusiasts hoped the apex cryptos will end the year at all-time highs. Some analysts have set Bitcoin and Ethereum prices targets of more than $300,000 and $12,000 respectively by 2022.
MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor has stated that over the next ten years, organizations that enable access to Bitcoin will be the most profitable. Several public corporations have shifted their business models to accommodate cryptocurrency in some way by the year 2021.
CEO Adam Aron of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc told CNBC on December 20 that cryptos are part of the theater chain’s transformation strategy.
According to MarketWatch, “In 2022, people will begin to understand the vast scale of what’s possible with crypto and blockchain technology,” said Diogo Monica, president and co-founder of Anchorage Digital, the first federally chartered crypto bank. “It’s no longer just speculative investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum; we’re talking about NFTs (nonfungible tokens), DeFi (decentralized finance), remittances, capital preservation, and many other verticals,” Monica said.
In an interview with Bloomberg’s Emily Chang, Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin talked about ETH’s rise to the second most valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, the future of a decentralized Internet, and the potential danger to legacy corporations such as Facebook and Twitter.
Other News About Ethereum (ETH-USD)
- Eth/usd forecast: ethereum pressuring 50 day EMA – 24 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 24 December, “It is one of the biggest problems people have with Ethereum at the moment, and they are in fact addressing it. “, “That makes quite a bit of sense, the liquidity would be an issue but quite frankly once Wall Street comes back from vacation, they will have to put risk on somewhere, and Ethereum is more than likely going to be one of the more popular bets. “
- Chart wars: as companies continue crypto adoption, are Bitcoin and ethereum headed for A bullish 2022?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) were trading slightly higher on Monday propelled by both a return of bullish sentiment in the cryptocurrency sector and upward momentumin the overall markets, where the SPDR S&P 500 (NYSE:SPY)was flying up over 1% higher into blue skies.”, “Despite many crypto enthusiasts hoping the apex cryptos would end the year atall-time highs, with some analysts giving Bitcoin and Ethereum price targets of over $300,000 and $12,000, respectively, by the start of 2022. “
- Anonymous crypto wallet moves $22m worth of ethereum onto binance. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “When whales transfer Ethereum onto an exchange, this typically means they are looking for liquidity. “, “What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $22,326,837 of Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) just transferred their funds onto Binance. “
- Eth/usd forecast: ethereum continues recovery – 27 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 27 December, “Because of this, it is very likely that Ethereum will start to recover into the new year, and it should be noted that there are huge options positions out there are betting on a massive increase in Ethereum pricing the spring. “, “Now that it is going to be a thing of the past, Ethereum will be used even more so than it is now as a layer 1 protocol.”
- Ethereum whale moves 5,000 ETH off binance. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “What happened: An Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) whale sent $20,285,923 worth of Ethereum off Binance.”, “Ethereum whales that run their own validator nodes (costing 32 ETH each) must send their Ether to the Ethereum 2.0 beacon chain, which is then locked up until the launch of Ethereum 2.0 in 2022.”
News about Bitcoin
- Ray dalio says Bitcoin will not hit $1m, calls Elon Musk plan to put dogecoin on the moon ‘cute’. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 26 December, “Ray Dalio, the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates, says that Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) will not be able to reach the $1 million mark as he thinks it will not surpass gold.”, “In September, he spoke about regulators controlling Bitcoin and how there is a danger that governments could destroy the crypto market or take complete control of digital currencies if they become too popular.”
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin trade flat after missing santa rally — does the great miner hoard indicate A bullish move for the apex coin?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “Read Next: Ray Dalio Says Bitcoin Will Not Hit $1M, Calls Elon Musk Plan To Put Dogecoin On The Moon ‘Cute'”, “What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) was down 0.4% to $50,697.16 over 24 hours at press time. “
- $771m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Monday, 27 December, “$771 million worth of Bitcoin was sent to an unknown recipient, with Bitcoin wallet address: bc1q5qcrx8uvp79ku5pg3hnkt57shgu5tffra9lfxe”, “It takes about $15 to $30 million of sell pressure to move the price of Bitcoin down 2% on any given exchange.”
- Bitcoin bull michael saylor says businesses that provide access to Bitcoin will be most profitable over next decade. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 26 December, “Price Check: Bitcoin is trading at $50,288.57 at the time publication, up 6.58% in the past 24 hours.”, “MicroStrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR) CEO Michael Saylor says that compliant custodial businesses that provide access to Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) will likely earn the most from crypto in the next decade.”
More news about Ethereum (ETH-USD).