(VIANEWS) – Bitcoin SV (BSV-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 23.18% in the last 6 hours. At 06:43 EST on Saturday, 4 December, Bitcoin SV (BSV-USD) is at $113.3100.
Today’s last reported volume for Bitcoin SV is 453434237, 32.43% below its average volume of 671122380.3.
All-Time High and Low
Bitcoin SV’s current value is at $113.31, 77.2% below its all-time high of $489.75 on Friday, 16 April.
Bitcoin SV’s current value is at $113.31, 165.7% above its all time low of $489.75 on Friday, 23 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Bitcoin SV’s current market cap is 2125895417.
Bitcoin SV (BSV-USD) Range
Concerning Bitcoin SV’s daily highs and lows, it’s 23.18% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $91.9900 and 0.28% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $113.6300.
Bitcoin SV’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.08%, a negative 0.34%, and a positive 2.67%, respectively.
Bitcoin SV’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.99% (last week), 2.42% (last month), and 2.67% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Bitcoin SV’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin bull anthony scaramucci says this crypto project could 'potentially flip ethereum'. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "The longtime Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) bull has repeatedly touted his $100,000 price target by year’s end, but he offered a new crypto prediction Thursday on CNBC."
- China's crackdown on cryptocurrency causes significant shift in the cryptocurrency space — US becomes largest owner of Bitcoin hashrate. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "In September 2019, China was a powerhouse in Bitcoin mining, owning 76% of all computer energy used in cryptocurrency mining - called hashrate. ", "Soon after the announcement, the price for the popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC) plummeted - and recovered later in the day - likely because China was a Bitcoin powerhouse at the time."
- You ask, we analyze: is Bitcoin consolidating before an impending weekend run?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "If the pattern is recognized traders can watch for Bitcoin to rise up higher over the weekend. ", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin has been trading in a fairly consistent downtrend since printing a new all-time high of $69,000 on Nov. 10. "
- Someone just sent $851m in Bitcoin to an anonymous wallet. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "It takes about $15 to $30 million of sell pressure to move the price of Bitcoin down 2% on any given exchange.", "$851 million worth of Bitcoin was sent to an unknown recipient, with Bitcoin wallet address: 3HkKc1DScY8EbJ1FvAi79hkHmE6midaAXL"
- Elizabeth warren grills New York Bitcoin miner on climate impact. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 2 December, "This is the first time Warren has pushed a specific Bitcoin mining company for information. ", "Given the extraordinarily high energy usage and carbon emissions associated with Bitcoin mining, mining operations at Greenidge and other plants raise concerns about their impacts on the global environment, on local ecosystems, and on consumer electricity costs," Warren, a Democratic U.S. senator from Massachusetts, wrote in the letter."
More news about Bitcoin SV (BSV-USD).