(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, BTC Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST-USD) is 23.88% up at 00:41 EST Wednesday, 20 October which is 1659.73% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for BTC Standard Hashrate Token is 257290268, 444.86% above its average volume of 47220587.73.
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.79%, 5.06%, and 6.96%, respectively.
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.54% (last week), 12.17% (last month), and 6.96% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current market cap is at 393357070. Total supply is at 15,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 15,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 7,287,599.71.
Currently, BTC Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST-USD) has 67053 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current value is at $52.65 which is 39.49% below its all time high of $91.94 at Thursday, 15 April.
BTC Standard Hashrate Token’s current value is at $52.65 which is 356.68% above its all time low of $91.94 at Tuesday, 20 July.
News about Bitcoin
- 99.02% of all Bitcoin supply in profit: glassnode. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "BTC Price Action: On Tuesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $62,248.58, gaining 0.22% over 24 hours.", "But, withjust 0.98% of circulating supply spent at higher pricesand high levels of open interest in Bitcoin futures markets, some market participants are wary of a potential price correction could soon be underway."
- Bitcoin extends climb above $60,000 threshold on imminent ETF approval. According to Business Insider on Monday, 18 October, "When these futures-based ETFs are given the green light, the market will soon turn their attention to both Ethereum ETFs and, more importantly, cash-based Bitcoin ETFs. ", "If the latter gets approval, there will likely be repeated fresh Bitcoin highs over the coming months," he said in a note."
- Day-trader ‘btfd’ mantra inspires ticker for planned Bitcoin ETF. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "The Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy exchange-traded fund, due to debut on Wednesday, will now trade under the ticker BTFD, according to an update to the firm’s filing made late on Monday.", "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO) will be the first when it debuts on Tuesday."
- Grayscale wants to turn the world’s biggest Bitcoin fund into an ETF. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "The product’s price has traded below its underlying Bitcoin holdings for a prolonged period because shares in the vehicle can’t be destroyed in the same way as they can in an ETF.", "Grayscale Investments LLC and the New York Stock Exchange are filing as soon as Tuesday to convert the world’s biggest Bitcoin fund into an ETF, according to the asset manager."
- Dogecoin leads major-crypto pack, Bitcoin faces profit-taking test and ethereum sits on the sideline. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "The current exuberance is due to the approval of the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which is due to go live on Tuesday.", "Meanwhile, the majority of long-term holders of Bitcoin are now sitting on profits, as per a Glassnode blog."
More news about BTC Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST-USD).