(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 2.13% in the last 6 hours. At 00:55 EST on Saturday, 18 September, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $2.4000.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 2136254826, 48.59% below its average volume of 4156024905.39.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $2.4, 22.3% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $2.4, 12357.62% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 77006750495. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 611380 Twitter followers and 613879 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 615 forks, 3674 stars, and 448 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.75%, a positive 1.63%, and a positive 4.33%, respectively.
Cardano’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.72% (last week), 5.39% (last month), and 4.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Cardano’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- 100 smart contracts deployed on cardano 24 hours after alonzo upgrade. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "What Happened: One hundred smart contracts and one decentralized application weresuccessfully deployed on the Cardano network just 24 hours after the Alonzo upgrade brought the smart contract functionality to the network, according to a report from CityA.M.", "The focus is now on improving the platform further, and ensuring that Cardano is adopted by corporations and governments. "
News about Bitcoin
- AMC will also accept ethereum, litecoin and Bitcoin cash alongside Bitcoin: CEO. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "Movie theatre chain AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. (NYSE:AMC) will accept other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) in addition to Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) for online ticket and concession payments.", "AMC Entertainmentsaid in August that it will begin accepting Bitcoin as payment for movie tickets and concessions by the end of this year."
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash have held support, could be ready to move soon. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Bitcoin Cash was up 1.5% at $650.58 and Bitcoin was up 2.01% at $48,051.39 at publication time.", "Both being on the Bitcoin blockchain, they move in sync with one another and likely see a breakout at similar times."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin shoot up while solana falls on network crash. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Why It Matters: Earlier on Tuesday, the fear and greed index, a gauge of emotions and sentiments as pertaining to Bitcoin and other large cryptocurrencies indicated "Fear." It has since turned "Neutral.", "Read Next: If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When MicroStrategy First Bought It, Here’s How Much You Would Have Now"
- AMC will accept Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin this year. but would about dogecoin?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we will similarly accept Ethereum,Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.", "Depending on the rate of adoption AMC moviegoers will have toward spending their hard-earned Bitcoin with the company, it’s not too far-fetched the chain could consider a wider range of popular cryptos as a means of payment sometime in the future."
- Bitcoin ATM burned in El Salvador amid anti-bukele protests. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 15 September, "El Salvador adopted Bitcoin last week and the government has proposed more than 200 changes to the constitution including eliminating a ban on presidential re-election.", "Anti-government marchers in El Salvador took to the streets Wednesday, the nation’s bicentennial, to protest the adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender and recent moves by President Nayib Bukele to consolidate power."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).