(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.75% in the last 6 hours. At 20:55 EST on Sunday, 21 November, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.8200.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1138715223, 66.18% below its average volume of 3367459862.49.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.82, 41.25% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.82, 9319.5% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 58304150847. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 721457 Twitter followers and 661038 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 619 forks, 3709 stars, and 452 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.12%, a negative 0.38%, and a positive 3.34%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.66% (last week), 2.63% (last month), and 3.34% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- According to Benzinga on Saturday, 20 November, "At press time, Cardano is trading at $1.87 with a trading volume of $1,712,413,886. "
News about Bitcoin
- Marathon digital ceo: Bitcoin would have to drop 80% for the company to become unprofitable. According to Benzinga on Friday, 19 November, "At the current difficulty rate, Marathon’s average cost to mine one Bitcoin is around $6,500, including energy and hosting costs.", "So with Bitcoin at $60,000 or thereabouts, it’s obviously a very profitable business," said Thiel."
- Marathon digital bounces with Bitcoin, ethereum: but will it be enough to buck the trend?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 19 November, "Between Tuesday and Thursday, the sell-off continued and Marathon Digital pulled back a further 13% to a low of $47.41 but this time in sympathy with Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which have plummeted about 15% and 14%, respectively, since Sunday’s 24-hour closing prices.", "On Friday, Marathon Digital was following Bitcoin and Ethereum into a bounce up from the lows, but the stock will have a lot of work to do before negating a bearish pattern and trend."
- Someone just sent $883m in Bitcoin to an anonymous wallet. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 20 November, "It takes about $15 to $30 million of sell pressure to move the price of Bitcoin down 2% on any given exchange.", "What happened: $883,169,565.00 worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) was just moved between 2 anonymous cryptocurrency wallets in a single transaction."
- Bitcoin was looking good as an inflation hedge â then it plunged nearly 20%. According to Business Insider on Saturday, 20 November, "To many crypto fans, the token’s gains confirmed what they’d long argued: Bitcoin is the new inflation hedge on the block, and it’s "digital gold" for the 21st century that will soon be a key diversifier in portfolios around the world."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).