(VIANEWS) – Cardano (ADA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 2.38% in the last 6 hours. At 23:55 EST on Friday, 14 January, Cardano (ADA-USD) is at $1.2600.
Today’s last reported volume for Cardano is 1307500800, 52.19% below its average volume of 2735330923.53.
All-Time High and Low
Cardano’s current value is at $1.26, 59.01% below its all-time high of $3.09 on Thursday, 2 September.
Cardano’s current value is at $1.26, 6471.44% above its all time low of $3.09 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Cardano’s current market cap is at 40534888236. The total supply is 45,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 45,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 32,066,390,668.41.
Currently, Cardano (ADA-USD) has 789558 Twitter followers and 682689 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 617 forks, 3739 stars, and 458 subscribers.
Cardano’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.18%, 0.18%, and 3.52%, respectively.
Cardano’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.51% (last week), 3.73% (last month), and 3.52% (last quarter), respectively.
Other News About Cardano (ADA-USD)
- Is cardano moving higher today in anticipation of A coming wave of defi, smart contract use cases?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "Director of Cardano Architecture John Woods said in a video Tweeted by Input Output, "Plutus brings Decentralized Finance (DeFi) to Cardano. ", "Meanwhile, Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson held an ask me anything session on Twitter at press time."
News about Bitcoin
- Jack dorsey's block on why its Bitcoin mining foray is A 'long-term need' for A decentalized future. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "This team will be led by Block’s Bitcoin Mining Lead Afshin Rezayee, as per Templeton.", "On Wednesday, Dorsey set up a Bitcoin Legal Defense Fund to provide financial aid to Bitcoin developers who may find themselves facing unwarranted legal action."
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $127m BTC from coinbase to binance. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "Another reason investors transfer Bitcoin across exchanges is for security preferences.", "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency between exchanges when looking for liquidity. "
- Mark Cuban comes to the defense of dogecoin and targets Bitcoin as performance over past year questioned. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has defended his comments about Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) being better suited for payments than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and said that the apex cryptocurrency will never be a hedge against inflation.", "The "Shark Tank" fame investor said in 2019 that it was easier to trade bananas than Bitcoin, but softened his stance later by saying that Bitcoin is easier to trade, store and create compared to gold."
- Bitcoin trades add to El Salvador’s sovereign risk, moody’s says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "El Salvador’s Bitcoin trades are adding risk to a sovereign credit outlook that was already weak and reflecting a growing chance of default, according to Moody’s Investors Service.", "Bukele bought some coins ahead of El Salvador’s adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender in September, and sometimes took advantage of price drops to buy more in the following months, based on what he has said in posts on Twitter."
- Jack dorsey’s block confirms plans for Bitcoin mining system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "The effort aligns with Dorsey’s conviction that Bitcoin can be the internet’s dominant cryptocurrency. ", "Block Inc., the payments company formerly known as Square, is building a Bitcoin mining system and hiring a team for the effort, an executive said Thursday."
More news about Cardano (ADA-USD).