(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) is currently on bearish momentum. At 04:08 EST on Friday, 3 December, CBOE (VIX) is at 27.58, 11.38% down since the last session’s close.
Concerning CBOE’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.58% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $27.15 and 10.1% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $30.68.
Concerning CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 95.6% up from its 52-week low and 26.47% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.78%, a positive 3.60%, and a positive 9.91%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 17.22% (last week), 9.15% (last month), and 9.91% (last quarter), respectively.
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 30 November, "While portraying the mood, the US 10-year Treasury yield drop 1.8 basis points (bps) to 1.51% while the S&P 500 Futures rise 0.30% by the press time. "
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 30 November, "That said, the benchmark US 10-year Treasury yield drops one basis points (bps) to 1.52% while the S&P 500 Futures rise 0.40% by the press time. "
- According to Business Insider on Tuesday, 30 November, "The Dow climbed 236.60 points or 0.68 percent to finish at 35,135.94, while the NASDAQ surged 291.18 points or 1.88 percent to close at 15,782.83 and the S&P 500 gained 60.65 points or 1.32 percent to end at 4,655."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 30 November, "Amid these plays, US 10-year Treasury yields recover above 1.51% whereas the S&P 500 Futures and Japan’s Nikkei post mild gains by the press time."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 30 November, "It’s worth noting that the recent recovery in the US Treasury yields and firmer Asia-Pacific stocks, together with the US S&P 500 Futures, also underpin the AUD/USD strength."
More news about CBOE (VIX).