(VIANEWS) – CBOE (VIX) is currently on bullish momentum. At 10:13 EST on Monday, 13 December, CBOE (VIX) is at 20.54, 9.9% up since the last session’s close.
Concerning CBOE’s daily highs and lows, it’s 9.9% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $18.69 and 3.57% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $21.30.
Regarding CBOE’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 45.67% up from its 52-week low and 45.24% down from its 52-week high.
CBOE’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 9.64%, a positive 1.05%, and a positive 10.21%, respectively.
CBOE’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 13.86% (last week), 11.31% (last month), and 10.21% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, CBOE’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about S&P 500
- According to DailyForex on Friday, 10 December, "The S&P 500 has pulled back during the trading session on Thursday to show signs of weakness at the 4700 level yet again. "
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 10 December, "Also showcasing the subdued markets is the 0.14 intraday gain of the S&P 500 Futures, as well as mixed performance of the Asia-Pacific stocks."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 10 December, "On a broader front, the US 10-year Treasury yields consolidate the previous day’s losses, up for the fourth day, while the S&P 500 Futures rise 0.15% at the latest."
- According to Business Insider on Friday, 10 December, "The Dow moved into the green for a time before ending flat, while the NASDAQ and S&P 500 finished solidly in the red.", "The Dow eased 0.06 points to finish at 25,754.69, while the NASDAQ tumbled 269.62 points or 1.71 percent to close at 15,517.37 and the S&P 500 dropped 33.76 points or 0.72 percent to end at 4,667.45."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 10 December, "The Asian equities are in the red while the S&P 500 futures are trading almost unchanged on the day. "
More news about CBOE (VIX).