(VIANEWS) – Celer Network (CELR-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 27.55% in the last 24 hours. At 03:40 EST on Friday, 17 September, Celer Network (CELR-USD) is at $0.1214.
Today’s last reported volume for Celer Network is 425256066, 502.03% above its average volume of 70636842.24.
All-Time High and Low
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.12, 0.68% below its all-time high of $0.12 on Friday, 17 September.
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.12, 12441.96% above its all time low of $0.12 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Celer Network’s current market cap is 690859714.
Celer Network (CELR-USD) Range
Concerning Celer Network’s daily highs and lows, it’s 34.92% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.0900 and 1.19% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.1200.
Currently, Celer Network (CELR-USD) has 68384 Twitter followers.
Celer Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 7.01%, 2.72%, and 6.98%, respectively.
Celer Network’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 14.84% (last week), 7.76% (last month), and 6.98% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Celer Network’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Deutsche boerse's eurex stock exchange lists Bitcoin futures. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Randolf Roth, a Member of the Eurex Executive Board, said the firm sees "significant demand from institutional investors to gain Bitcoin exposure in a secure and regulated environment.", "What Happened:According to a Mondaytweetfrom the official Eurex Twitter profile, the exchange launched Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Notes Futures trading under the FBTX ticker. "
- Cathie wood reiterates $500,000 price target for Bitcoin in 5 years, says watching ethereum amid growing defi, NFT spaces. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "When it comes to dividing the portfolio between assets, Wood said she would do 60% Bitcoin and 40% Ethereum.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 1.4% during the last 24 hours, trading at $45,245.06 at press time, while Ethereum is up 0.5% during the 24-hour period to $3,290.43."
- $2b in Bitcoin moved for just 78 cents in transaction fees. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "A single Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) transaction worth over $2 billion was processed for under $1.", "Despite surging to a record high of $62 earlier this year, the average transfer fee on the Bitcoin blockchain is now as low as $2, according to data from BitInfoCharts."
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Firstly, Bitcoin provides high and quick returns compared to other investment assets in the market. ", "Given the above factors, it is clear that more and more millennials and Gen X will pour money into the Bitcoin market. "
- Bitcoin cash falls more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
More news about Celer Network (CELR-USD).