(VIANEWS) – Celer Network (CELR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.13% in the last 7 days. At 09:40 EST on Saturday, 15 January, Celer Network (CELR-USD) is at $0.0902.
Today’s last reported volume for Celer Network is 194647204, 50.83% above its average volume of 129048781.99.
All-Time High and Low
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.09, 53.71% below its all-time high of $0.19 on Sunday, 26 September.
Celer Network’s current value is at $0.09, 9337.17% above its all time low of $0.19 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Celer Network’s current market cap is at 509571933. The total supply is 10,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 10,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 5,645,454,935.83.
Celer Network (CELR-USD) Range
Regarding Celer Network’s daily highs and lows, it’s 50.3% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0600 and 0.2% up from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0900.
Currently, Celer Network (CELR-USD) has 102550 Twitter followers and 5396 Reddit subscribers.
Celer Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.23%, 0.98%, and 5.33%, respectively.
Celer Network’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 8.21% (last week), 5.96% (last month), and 5.33% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Celer Network’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin trades add to El Salvador’s sovereign risk, moody’s says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "At current prices, El Salvador’s Bitcoin holdings are potentially down between $10-20 million, Moody’s estimates.", "The Bukele administration has proposed a $1 billion, 10-year dollar denominated bond issued via Blockstream’s Bitcoin settlement system known as the Liquid Network, rather than though normal channels."
- As Bitcoin rallies, popular crypto analyst sees these 6 altcoins as having potential right now. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "What Happened: Pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst Altcoin Sherpa said on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin - which dictates the entire market - is seeing short-term relief.", "The analyst added that while altcoins should also do nicely in the short term, he will start taking profits as Bitcoin approaches the $47,000 range."
- Jack dorsey creates legal fund for Bitcoin developers. According to The New York Times on Thursday, 13 January, "He has sued core Bitcoin developers after losing a fortune in a hack, claiming breach of fiduciary duty, adding that a small team of people control the Bitcoin network and have a duty to protect users and help recover tokens lost to theft.", "He stepped down as chief executive of Twitter in November to advance Block’s cryptocurrency ambitions, and he has said that Bitcoin is the most important thing he can work on in this lifetime. "
- Jack dorsey's block on why its Bitcoin mining foray is A 'long-term need' for A decentalized future. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "This team will be led by Block’s Bitcoin Mining Lead Afshin Rezayee, as per Templeton.", "On Wednesday, Dorsey set up a Bitcoin Legal Defense Fund to provide financial aid to Bitcoin developers who may find themselves facing unwarranted legal action."
- Bitcoin climbs after inflation jump rekindles hedging debate. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 12 January, "Some argue that Bitcoin just hasn’t been in existence long enough to burnish its inflation-hedge status, while Cam Harvey, a professor at Duke University and a partner at Research Affiliates, has long said that it behaves too much like a speculative asset and is prone to periodic crashes.", "The jury still seems out on Bitcoin being an inflation hedge and only time will tell," Austin Vincent, vice president at Gullane Capital, said by phone from Memphis."
More news about Celer Network (CELR-USD).