(VIANEWS) – Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 77.60% in the last 30 days. At 23:40 EST on Thursday, 16 September, Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) is at $5.2200.
Today’s last reported volume for Celo (CELO) is 90993626, 24.46% above its average volume of 73105099.11.
All-Time High and Low
Celo (CELO)’s current value is at $5.22, 47.24% below its all-time high of $9.82 on Monday, 30 August.
Celo (CELO)’s current value is at $5.22, 547.65% above its all time low of $9.82 on Friday, 22 May.
Market Cap and Supply
Celo (CELO)’s current market cap is at 735434601. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 141,166,010.00.
Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) Range
About Celo (CELO)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 81.25% up from its trailing 30 days low of $2.8800 and 35.56% down from its trailing 30 days high of $8.1000.
Currently, Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) has 46363 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 93 forks, 294 stars, and 66 subscribers.
Celo (CELO)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.39%, a positive 2.44%, and a positive 6.59%, respectively.
Celo (CELO)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.68% (last week), 7.89% (last month), and 6.59% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin stay subdued but 'hodlers' are unfazed by recent sell-off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "On Monday, Saylor tweeted with the hashtag Bitcoin and said "Slow and steady wins the race."
- AMC will also accept ethereum, litecoin and Bitcoin cash alongside Bitcoin: CEO. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "AMC Entertainmentsaid in August that it will begin accepting Bitcoin as payment for movie tickets and concessions by the end of this year.", "Movie theatre chain AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. (NYSE:AMC) will accept other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) in addition to Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) for online ticket and concession payments."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to respect 50-day EMA – 15 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 15 September, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Tuesday to show continued respect for the 50-day EMA which sits just below. "
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash have held support, could be ready to move soon. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Bitcoin Cash was up 1.5% at $650.58 and Bitcoin was up 2.01% at $48,051.39 at publication time.", "Both being on the Bitcoin blockchain, they move in sync with one another and likely see a breakout at similar times."
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "This year alone, Bitcoin rose by 78%, while some, like Cardano (ADA) tokens, have risen by over 1000%.", "So far, a few like the Winklevoss Twins have taken the bull by the horns and invested millions into the Bitcoin market."
More news about Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD).