(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) is 21.33% down at 13:41 EST Friday, 10 September which is 1670.75% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Celo (CELO) is 472568976, 589.83% above its average volume of 68504444.27.
Celo (CELO)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.51%, a positive 2.26%, and a positive 6.71%, respectively.
Celo (CELO)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.42% (last week), 8.07% (last month), and 6.71% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Celo (CELO)’s current market cap is at 704984399. Total supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 141,166,010.00.
Currently, Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD) has 44198 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 91 forks, 290 stars, and 66 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Celo (CELO)’s current value is at $4.97 which is 48.29% below its all time high of $9.82 at Monday, 30 August.
Celo (CELO)’s current value is at $4.97 which is 534.7% above its all time low of $9.82 at Friday, 22 May.
News about Bitcoin
- Starbucks and mcdonald's now accept Bitcoin in El Salvador. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 8 September, "Aaron van Wirdum, a journalist at Bitcoin Magazine, shared his "paying for breakfast with Bitcoin" experience with his Twitter followers on Tuesday.", "Global fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp (NYSE:MCD) and multinational coffeehouse Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) have begun accepting Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) as payment -but only in El Salvador."
- Siri recognizes Bitcoin as currency in El Salvador. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 9 September, "The currencies of El Salvador are Bitcoin and United States dollar," Siri says.", "What Happened: El Salvador officially adopted Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency of the country. "
- Bitcoin finally records $59m in weekly inflows after 8 consecutive weeks of outflows. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "This week, Bitcoin represented 60% of the $97.8-million inflowinto crypto investment products."
- Mobius says El Salvador unlikely to spur more Bitcoin adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "If governments — particularly the U.S. government — allow payment of taxes in Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency, then I would change my mind, because then it would become an internationally recognized currency. ", "El Salvador, whose economy last year suffered its deepest crash in four decades, is bringing Bitcoin into circulation alongside the U.S. dollar from Tuesday, the first nation in the world to do so. "
- US should declare Bitcoin as legal tender, says 1 in every 4 americans: yougov survey. According to Benzinga on Friday, 10 September, "Twenty-two percent of the respondents who earn more than $80,000 annually are in favor of accepting Bitcoin as legal tender, compared to only 11% of the respondents who earn less than $40,000 annually.", "Why It Matters: The survey results come just as El Salvador became the first country in the world to adopt Bitcoin as a national currency."
More news about Celo (CELO) (CELO-USD).