(VIANEWS) – Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 33.47% in the last 7 days. At 22:47 EST on Wednesday, 23 February, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) is at $2.1200.
Today’s last reported volume for Curve DAO Token is 190187748, 51.66% below its average volume of 393475719.1.
All-Time High and Low
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $2.12, 96.05% below its all-time high of $54.01 on Friday, 14 August.
Curve DAO Token’s current value is at $2.12, 543.84% above its all time low of $54.01 on Thursday, 5 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Curve DAO Token’s current market cap is at 842080649. The total supply is 1,695,925,099.43, maximum supply is 3,303,030,299.00, and the circulating supply is 391,958,099.39.
Currently, Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD) has 271535 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 245 forks, 647 stars, and 47 subscribers.
Curve DAO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 4.34%, a negative 0.39%, and a positive 6.66%, respectively.
Curve DAO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.34% (last week), 5.74% (last month), and 6.66% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Curve DAO Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $38m worth of BTC onto gemini. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 23 February, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $38,810,326 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Gemini. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- 1,000 Bitcoin was just transferred from gemini to coinbase. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 February, "That is, the investor would push down the price of Bitcoin on that exchange significantly.", "If a whale were to sell all of their Bitcoin on one exchange, there would be a high price impact. "
- Is Bitcoin selloff about to worsen amid russia-Ukraine woes or will the apex coin reclaim key level? 4 experts weigh in. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 February, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 6.4% during the past 24 hours, trading at $36845.97 at press time.", "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) tumbled on Monday evening amid worries that rising tensions between Russia and Ukraine could escalate into a major war, four analysts shared their thoughts on the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization."
- Bitcoin outperforms U.S. equities on Ukraine turmoil. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 22 February, "Greg Waisman, co-founder of global payment network Mercuryo, said $40,000 is a key resistance level for Bitcoin in the short-term.", "The old adage of ‘turnaround Tuesday’ looks to be ringing true again as Bitcoin gains today," said Justin McQueen, a strategist at DailyFX, by email. "
- Where can I spend my Bitcoin?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 21 February, "The company started accepting digital currencies in 2014, becoming one of the first major retailers to include Bitcoin as a payment method. ", "We’ve gathered a list of eightplaces you’d consider spending your Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC)."
More news about Curve DAO Token (CRV-USD).