(VIANEWS) – DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) is currently on bearish momentum. At 08:08 EST on Thursday, 2 December, DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI) is at 15,208.12, 1.71% down since the last session’s close.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX Range
Regarding DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.14% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $15,187.10 and 1.94% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $15,509.50.
Regarding DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 16.9% up from its 52-week low and 6.64% down from its 52-week high.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.79%, a negative 0.28%, and a positive 0.64%, respectively.
DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.90% (last week), 0.51% (last month), and 0.64% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about S&P 500
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "The day before, markets went deep red, as the S&P 500 suffered its worst post-Thanksgiving performance since 1941. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 29 November, "The benchmark US 10-year Treasury yields add five basis points (bps) to 1.53% whereas the S&P 500 Futures rise 0.80% at the latest. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 29 November, "Amid these plays, US 10-year Treasury yields rise 4.5 basis points (bps) to 1.53% while S&P 500 Futures add 0.80% gains on a day by the press time. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 29 November, "The risk sentiment has recovered amid the renewed optimism on the virus front, reflective of the 1% rebound in the S&P 500 futures."
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 29 November, "The Dow plummeted 905.04 points or 2.53 percent to finish at 34,899.34, while the NASDAQ plunged 353.57 points or 2.23 percent to close at 15,491.66 and the S&P 500 tumbled 106.84 points or 2.27 percent to end at 4,594.62."
More news about DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX (GDAXI).